2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate heard the Pirates are getting a transfer from Ga that will be a jr, rushed for nearly 2000 yds as a multi purpose player & rumor is couple more wanting to come south to the Speedway cause they's tired of losing @ other programs. Now caution here fellers... yous all know bout rumors, tall tales & wishfulness! Recon until the haye is in the barn figure us fellers will be a wondering?

Surely, you got at least one Alabama boy wantin' to run at the Speedway.cool.png

Im glad these durn boards are turned back on. Let me ask you a question. I was down at Foodland yesterday talking to a man and he said that Wilson man had some Jackson girl that played basketball in the SEC and and in that WNBA mess coming to train his girls this month. What kind of mess is this? Why will Grider not let that Moore man train our boys ? He played in the SEC and the NFL. If that Wilson man can get that Jackson girl to do this for those girls, why can Grider not get someone like that Moore man to train our boys that played in the SEC and the NFL? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I May have To Hit Stevareno's And Catch That Gordinsville Game! icon_twisted.gif

I hope it doesn't endup like last year where playing a tougher scedule gets the Pirates playing playing at home in round 1 and round 2 through 4 on the road. If that happens, you may be sitting 140 miles south of the game!

I ain't real familiar with Mariann County's Open Zone Policy, but my understanding is that any kid in Mariann County can go to any of the three high schools.

Marion County schools isn't open enrollment in the sense you think. It has to be approved and the parents have to transport.

Coach Grider has SEC experience Roy. Maybe you could go help train the boys. Call Coach Grider and see what he thinks. His phone number is in that little yellow book. We call it a phone book, Roy.

What kind of mess is this? Grider did not play in the SEC. He was a manager. Grider needs to get that Moore man to show our boys how they tackle in the SEC and the NFL so our boys can do it. You think im joking but im not. If we dont tackle better than we did last year, we will not make it back to the championship game. Im not joking either.

What kind of mess is this? Grider did not play in the SEC. He was a manager. Grider needs to get that Moore man to show our boys how they tackle in the SEC and the NFL so our boys can do it. You think im joking but im not. If we dont tackle better than we did last year, we will not make it back to the championship game. Im not joking either.

Roy, those boys have more to worry about than the SEC or NFL. South Pittsburg plays a lot of good teams this year. They will have a tough enough time with their schedule. If Coach Grider managed in the SEC then he should be able to manage at the 1A high school level.

Does each of the schools have defined school zones? If so, then a kid transfering schools would have to move or sit out a year.

No school has certain zones in Marion County, but you are right about kids sitting out a year that transfer and don't relocate. Even if they move inside the county from one school to another they pretty much have to sit out a year.

No school has certain zones in Marion County, but you are right about kids sitting out a year that transfer and don't relocate. Even if they move inside the county from one school to another they pretty much have to sit out a year.

Do they no longer have bus routes?