Region 5 standings

ramseyl

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had the chance to see both of these teams wrestle the past few weeks, and the way they will match up i think it will come down to the last match. It will be a very exciting match and may the best team win.

You were right on with this prediction. 36-36 tie. Siegel won the tie breaker with more match wins. Great battle!

Siegel lost to Wilson Central 61-15.

final standings in District 9: 1. Blackman 2. Coffee Co

final standings in District 10: 1. Wilson Central 2. Siegel

Region duals matches will be: Blackman vs Siegel/ Wilson Central vs Coffee Co. with the winners advancing to the state tournament and wrestle for the region duals championships.

Blackman beats Siegel (close match)

Wilson C beats Coffee Co

Blackman wrestled Wilson Central AND WON !

No joke, they beat the Wildcats and are the Region 5 CHAMPS !

Congrats to the Blaze and their new head coach.

I was extremely impressed with Legrand who was not 100% (leg injury)??

I witnessed a very strong young man physically man handle another ranked

wrestler. Yes the match score was close. The refs also gave 2 pts to W.C.

because of stalling calls against the Blaze. Legrand won in OT. Great Match!

All things equal, the stronger wrestler wins!

Blackman beats Siegel (close match)

Wilson C beats Coffee Co

Blackman wrestled Wilson Central AND WON !

No joke, they beat the Wildcats and are the Region 5 CHAMPS !

Congrats to the Blaze and their new head coach.

Do u have individual match results?

Yeah, i was totally shocked. i knew he weighed in, but never knew he would wrestle... but he and alic started and finished what had to happen and ol pop was slightly proud. stunned may be a better description!! the whole team did what they had to do to pull it off... it really happened in the practice room the last month!!

Yeah, i was totally shocked. i knew he weighed in, but never knew he would wrestle... but he and alic started and finished what had to happen and ol pop was slightly proud. stunned may be a better description!! the whole team did what they had to do to pull it off... it really happened in the practice room the last month!!

Congratulations to Coach Bray and the entire Blackman Team. You guys wrestled awesome last night. What can I say my guys did not step up to the plate and you did. My hats off to you Gentlemen. See you next week. GOOD LUCK AT STATE

Coach Kramer

All 4 teams did a great job last night! Congrats to all that made it there. Barlow and Jennings have Coffee County going in the right direction. Lee Ramsey had done a great job at Siegel and Coach Kramer and Hamm have been tearing it up all year. Coach Kramer, good luck at state next weekend, I know you guys are going to do well!