THE C

scottmike

OK ladies I am finally back after being decarcerated! I did not get a chance to brag about THE C's 2011 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP that I predicted back before the season started, so my credentials here are above reproach. Nobody else saw that one coming, did ya?? THE ALMOST UNDEFEATED C may get a some competition this season from hickson and that fat ASSt coach they have, any body else? no der dam got anything or they gonna get stomped by THE C again? Don't bring up Eagleville (or Easyville as we call them over at THE C), or those crap magnet schools in Trashville. Piglet Forge and those lard butts? Sorry no chance you guys got lucky to get to the finals last year. hickson and THE C for all the marbles in February. Look for me in my purple and gold girls!

Remember - ITS ALL ABOUT THE C © IN CHOO CHOO TOWN HAMMER "EM POUNDERS!

Edited by scottmike

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ladies I am finally back after being decarcerated! I did not get a chance to brag about THE C's 2011 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP that I predicted back before the season started, so my credentials here are above reproach. Nobody else saw that one coming, did ya?? THE ALMOST UNDEFEATED C may get a some competition this season from hickson and that fat ASSt coach they have, any body else? no der dam got anything or they gonna get stomped by THE C again? Don't bring up Eagleville (or Easyville as we call them over at THE C), or those crap magnet schools in Trashville. Piglet Forge and those lard butts? Sorry no chance you guys got lucky to get to the finals last year. hickson and THE C for all the marbles in February. Look for me in my purple and gold girls!

Whoa somebody is riding pretty high on their horse, what makes you so confident they will make it to the finals again Mr. Wise one.

Whoa somebody is riding pretty high on their horse, what makes you so confident they will make it to the finals again Mr. Wise one.

Thank you, I like my new nickname! Mr. Wise one fits me pretty well after predicting THE C would win the 2011 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP last November. And if I seem to be a high horse rider, just remember it is very very hard to be humble

when you are from

THE C ©

Please visit my page and give me 5 stars.

Edited by scottmike

Glad you are out of the slammer,,,,,I know some others that you may have run into while spending some time looking thru the iron trees. We missed your insight and way with words. 5 stars.

Thanks for the welcome back texas23. I think I might have made some powerful people mighty angry last year when I brought up the FACT that almost everyone cheats on the hydration test. It was good to get the news that THE C pulled it off and won the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP as I first predicted here before the season and good to be a free man again. Up to a 4 star average already thanks to you guys.

Thanks for the welcome back texas23. I think I might have made some powerful people mighty angry last year when I brought up the FACT that almost everyone cheats on the hydration test.

Cheat? Like walking in with water in the mouths to mix with their urine? Or

pissing in the buddies cup? Cheating? NO WAY !

Hard to be humble when you're from "The C"???? Man....you must not have been around during the 1990's or most of the 2000's.......Do some research and then you can come back on here and brag about you're "little school" title. No pun intended on the hard working kids or dedicated coaches, just on smallmike for running his mouth for well, no good reason at all but to show us how educated he is when it comes to wrestling....................

Tigger, or should I call you Alex Trubek since you THINK you know it all, I did do my research. I am a freaking wrestling prodigy! Two state titles say I know the sport say ... way better than you!

Simple check of my mad wrestling skills:

Predicted THE C would win the state title in November 2010. Posted right here on this here board.

Prediction correct when THE C POUNDED THEIR WAY TO THE STATE TITLE IN FEBRUARY 2011!

How is that for some research!

ALL ABOUT THE C BABY 2011 STATE CHAMPS so stick that in your pipe and smoke it Trubek!

Tigger, or should I call you Alex Trubek since you THINK you know it all, I did do my research. I am a freaking wrestling prodigy! Two state titles say I know the sport say ... way better than you!

Simple check of my mad wrestling skills:

Predicted THE C would win the state title in November 2010. Posted right here on this here board.

Prediction correct when THE C POUNDED THEIR WAY TO THE STATE TITLE IN FEBRUARY 2011!

How is that for some research!

ALL ABOUT THE C BABY 2011 STATE CHAMPS so stick that in your pipe and smoke it Trubek!

*Trebek