Top 10

scottmike

Not supposed to understand! :). But, Now I know you and Tex23 have to be related by the way you spell Hixson... BTW, shouldn't they be #2 considering your Purple Pounder placement??? :wacko:

You are really getting proficient at making posts that no one can understand.

I deducted points for hickson having a fat ASSt coach. And if Tex23 spells it hickson I like his style, cause there are nothing but hicks from there.

THE C is #2 because THE C won the state last year fair and square, just like I predicted. And they are almost undefeated. If you don't like it go pound some sand buddy.

Edited by scottmike

Hey did you here about that short fat ASSt coach almost got his ASSt whip at the SBG tournament last weekend Mike?

Seems he posted pics on a mans Facebook page with his kid cross facing the other kid, then posted under each pic. This man saw the short fat ASSt chump and would have taken about 298lbs off his ASSt but the short fat ASSt coach cowarded down. I heard he even went to the tournament director and cried on his shoulder about some man being a bully, hahahaha what a female dog he is....

Bcb iii :flower:

Your picks suck!!!

Easy there back-seat beer-baby!!! Fat and Singlets go hand-in-hand with Pics and Boys,,, in my neck of the woods! Anytime my green (great hair and skin) friend!!!

When its over I will toss little rabbits from my singlet in Victory,,,,,,That just happened.......

FF,,,sends...

Haha you must be from knoxville lol....sba has beat 5 top 25 divison 1 teams....is it just me or does mt. juliet seem to be having a down year? Arent they usually a top 25 school?

I can answer the MJ question, but it may sting a little.... The facts as I see them are

that MJ had a core of kids who wanted to excel. The kids and parents decided to seek out

quality instruction from others outside of the school setting. Ex. Coaches... Trick, Smith,

Hamm, Swint, just to name a few. These coaches of Club teams helped develop our wrestlers.

The club teams coupled with hard work in the gym and on the track helped prepare the kids

for the upcoming season. MJ flourished for the last 3 seasons due to the above listed facts.

Now MJ can't fill a 14 man team. They gave up 3 for to siegel @ home yesturday. I believe

that they have around 20 on the team?? MJ lost one assistant this year, and the other assistant's

youngest brother is graduating this year?

Sadly, I see it getting far worse before it can turn around. Unless a major change occurs, It

will be 3 to 5 years before we will be competitive in our region again. Every kid in Wilson

county knows where the wrestling program is growing and developing. It's right down Hwy 109

@ Wilson Central, and the coaches there have the "template of success"!

What in tarnation is that supposed to mean? Nominated for dumbest post evah!

And I even had to edit it to get it right. ....just proud to get the response from the future hall of famer!

So the ol eft's Nelson/Mullins/Adamson favorite workout partner is wrong about your being the fat asst coach?

Hsdad thanks for clearing that up cause I've been watching and they don't have a normal MJ team and how long has Wilson Central had a team I've never heard.of them till this year and I've been round for several years.

Glad we can provide some education for you miss soccer manager. Stick around and I will ask Jim to upgrade you to advanced member like myself.

Hsdad thanks for clearing that up cause I've been watching and they don't have a normal MJ team and how long has Wilson Central had a team I've never heard.of them till this year and I've been round for several years.

Wilson Central has been wrestling for a while. They picked up a new coach 4 years ago.

It's taking him 4 years to clean house and prepare the young ones for his high school

program. His high school team is now young, talented, and coachable. They will

continue to improve over the next couple years. They should have their first indiv.

state tourney placers this year!

He does everything he can to raise money for his program. It is now obvious that Coach

Kramer's plan works.