Tri-County Seven

coachh17

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game for Unicoi County tomorrow against East. A win could keep them in the drivers seat!

Should be a good one but Unicoi if not looking past to EHS should handle business. On the other hand i hear EHS is looking to Unicoi already better be careful Johnson County(Fri) improving and happy valley on Saturday, who just beat east who beat EHS. maybe someone should tell them its one game at a time. Hampton HUGE game Friday at Cloudland, winner takes control of conf, would like to see that one. May make the trip.

Very physical game. Rhodes took over in the second half and the lady dogs got tired. Lets face it people, no matter how hard you try, you're not gonna beat the lady landers this year.

You are correct on each part EXCEPT the one where no one's gonna beat the Lady Landers this year. They dodged a bullet tonight, and if the Ladt Dogs had made half their layups they'd have won. I thought all ther Lander fans said they were gonna win by 40

The Lady dogs played very well tonight in the first half but to say Hampton should have won is a little over the line. Cloudland played a very sloppy half and Cloudland still won in double digits and thats with the Wilson girl hardly even scoring. Rhodes was double teamed all night and still had a double double I am sure. But hats off to Hampton they came out focused and ready to play in the first half. Just got to put that together for 4 quarters.

If and buts are not candy and nuts, lol. The only thing you won is better respect. We'll be more prepared for the wrestling match you gave us tonight the next time we play. With one win these lady landers will already have 20 wins. Every challenge has been answered and our girls come out on top. This is the year of the lady lander.

The Lady dogs played very well tonight in the first half but to say Hampton should have won is a little over the line. Cloudland played a very sloppy half and Cloudland still won in double digits and thats with the Wilson girl hardly even scoring. Rhodes was double teamed all night and still had a double double I am sure. But hats off to Hampton they came out focused and ready to play in the first half. Just got to put that together for 4 quarters.

I didnt say they should have won I said they could have won. I think they are better than people give them credit for or Cloudland isnt as good as you all say. You decide.

I didnt say they should have won I said they could have won. I think they are better than people give them credit for or Cloudland isnt as good as you all say. You decide.

Dog4life, I don't remember anyone saying we would win by 40. If you look back in the tri county threads, I picked us to win by around 15 points I think. I even took note of your recent thrashing of C-D, that the lady dogs would be a challenge. I think our girls were caught of guard in the first half by the physical play and the refs letting them play. The 2nd half, they played the match-up zone to perfection and hampton didn't have any clear lanes to the basket. Then, we used our height advantage to block shots and get rebounds. Then, we started getting the ball to Rhodes underneath and she executed. It was a hard game and when we play again I'm sure it will be just as tough, but the lady landers are the better talent.

Cloudland is as good as advertised,They are 20-3 with a Class A #5 ranking for a reason.I saw their schedule and there is no cupcakes outside of maybe 1 or 2 teams so everything they have accomplished so far they have earned. Are they a legit contender for a state title? Yes In my opinion, They have good post play when the Wilson girl isnt her own worst enemy,They guard you in the halfcourt and they have guards that knock down outside shots,And not to mention the best post player in this whole entire area in Brooke Rhodes and to go further down the line a top 5 post player in the state of Class A.

Cloudland is Cloudlands own worst enemy,I honestly dont see them losing another game until the state tournament. Just not enough calibur of teams in this region nor the other region to give them a game.

Edited by countrycat1972

Cloudland is as good as advertised,They are 20-3 with a Class A #5 ranking for a reason.I saw their schedule and there is no cupcakes outside of maybe 1 or 2 teams so everything they have accomplished so far they have earned. Are they a legit contender for a state title? Yes In my opinion, They have good post play when the Wilson girl isnt her own worst enemy,They guard you in the halfcourt and they have guards that knock down outside shots,And not to mention the best post player in this whole entire area in Brooke Rhodes and to go further down the line a top 5 post player in the state of Class A.

Cloudland is Cloudlands own worst enemy,I honestly dont see them losing another game until the state tournament. Just not enough calibur of teams in this region nor the other region to give them a game.

Cosby's 14-2 record has caught my attention. They may be a road block come tournament time. I agree with you country cat. Hampton threw everything at Rhodes but the kitchen sink and she still made the lady dogs pay. It was also a great game for some of the other role players when Clarke wasn't having a good game. Miller played like a senior should. She defended with her feet and was offensive minded with the basketball. Hughes and Chambers stepped up big as well. When you are loaded as the Landers are, others can pick up the mantle when the time presents itself.