Predictions for 11AA

coachcutt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From now on when we get beat in basketball or football we need not use the, " we were flat". From now on when we get beat I will just say, we are missing some of our better athletes who chose no to play this sport.

Cheatham County did smack Harpeth in soccer last night coachcutt :thumb:

I know I know........"you were flat" :rolleyes:

Now let's review:

Football: Cheatham beat Harpeth

Basketball: Cheatham beat Harpeth (2 out of 3 times)

Baseball: Harpeth beat Cheatham

Soccer: Cheatham beat Harpeth

THAT MEANS THAT IN 75% OF THE MAJOR BOYS SPORTS THE CHEATHAM COUNTY CUBS HAVE OWNED THE HARPETH INDIANS DURING THE 2011-2012 SCHOOL YEAR! ENJOY YOUR "1 SPORT (a.k.a. 25%)" THOUGH..... :roflol:

I won't take up anymore of the "baseball" thread because I will let coachcutt gloat over Harpeth's "one thing that they carry bragging rights" over Cheatham County!

The others..........THE CUBS OWN THE TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!

Cheatham County did smack Harpeth in soccer last night coachcutt :thumb:

I know I know........"you were flat" :rolleyes:

Now let's review:

Football: Cheatham beat Harpeth

Basketball: Cheatham beat Harpeth (2 out of 3 times)

Baseball: Harpeth beat Cheatham

Soccer: Cheatham beat Harpeth

THAT MEANS THAT IN 75% OF THE MAJOR BOYS SPORTS THE CHEATHAM COUNTY CUBS HAVE OWNED THE HARPETH INDIANS DURING THE 2011-2012 SCHOOL YEAR! ENJOY YOUR "1 SPORT (a.k.a. 25%)" THOUGH..... :roflol:

I won't take up anymore of the "baseball" thread because I will let coachcutt gloat over Harpeth's "one thing that they carry bragging rights" over Cheatham County!

The others..........THE CUBS OWN THE TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!

Not flat our best ATHLETES are on the baseball field, they don't play soccer. Isn't that your line.....

Come on howdoitknow2, it's not like you to take a shot and then run away. Need I remind you that the differnce in the score of the baseball game was more than the difference in all the other games for all the other sports combined. I have been very complimentary of Cheatham's programs this year, but to say you owned us? Are you looking for a rumble. Might I remind you that the basketball season ended with us hoisting THE DISTRICT TROPHY. Which is now proudly displayed in our case.

In 2 games we scored 46 runs on your beloved cubs and gave up 0. In both games we rested our best players and played JV for the last two innings of the 36-0 game, which was shortened to 4 innings when youre coach threw in the towel. We set a new state record for the number of hits in a baseball game and did it in 4 innings. I'm just saying...... That is what you call owning somebody.

Come on howdoitknow2, it's not like you to take a shot and then run away. Need I remind you that the differnce in the score of the baseball game was more than the difference in all the other games for all the other sports combined. I have been very complimentary of Cheatham's programs this year, but to say you owned us? Are you looking for a rumble. Might I remind you that the basketball season ended with us hoisting THE DISTRICT TROPHY. Which is now proudly displayed in our case.

In 2 games we scored 46 runs on your beloved cubs and gave up 0. In both games we rested our best players and played JV for the last two innings of the 36-0 game, which was shortened to 4 innings when youre coach threw in the towel. We set a new state record for the number of hits in a baseball game and did it in 4 innings. I'm just saying...... That is what you call owning somebody.

Bragging about winning a 36-0 game in 4 innings just makes one look like a huge one! Scoring 13 runs in the first inning and keeping your varsity squad in for a 2nd inning to tally another 14 on top of that.. come on!... that will come back to bite Harpeth in the years ahead.

Everyone in the District knows that Cheatham is way down on the diamond. Harpeth already had 10-run the team the night before... scoring 13 out of the gate and then leaving your JV guys on the bench for another two innings before putting them on the field... well, the program will suffer in the end. You'll see!

Taking shots and running... well we know who is good at that now don't we Mr. Cutt. I'm sick of the lack of the respect of the game itself. Honor the game, respect your opponent and play hard every day! I don't see anyone as a supporter who does so much to break down so many for their own personal vendetta or personal gain! It never pays off in the end... and the kids are the ones who suffer. It's a pitiful example of what could be a successful baseball program!

Character, Integrity and Moral Discipline. As my son says... Some have it... Others don't!

This is a guess:

1. Montgomery Central

2. Camden

3. Harpeth

4. Creek Wood

5. Waverly

6. Stewart Co.

7. Cheatham

Friday will be 2v7, 3v6 and 4v5 at the highest seeds field if they do like they've been doing it. Then a double elim. tourney for the winners plus MC at Montgomery Central.

Edited by ksgovols

Friday 5/4/12 is win or go home. Montgomery Central is regular season champion and 1 seed.

5-Waverly @ 4- Creek Wood 6:00

6-Stewart Co. @ 3- Harpeth not sure of time.

7-Cheatham Co. @ 2- Camden 5:30 I think.

1- Montgomery Central Bye

Monday 5/7/12 Double Elim. @ Mont. central

7:00 MC vs Lowest seed

4:30 other winners from 5/4

Tues 5/8

4:30 Losers play

7:00 Winners

Never have as long as I've been keeping up that I remember.

The best reason would be to save pitching and time since the entire post season for baseball as TSSAA has it now is based on one stud pitcher until you get to state. I hate the second game of regions that is for seeding only. Gives the one pitcher teams a day to rest their one pitcher without being eliminated.

Face it, the entire baseball postseason isn't set up very well. What usually happens in 11AA is 12AA is through with their tournament and rested and scouting 11AA's tournament. Happens almost every year.

There's plenty of good alternatives out there like the Limbaugh plan or Alabama's best of 3 plan or pool play. I'd rather see the district tournament champion and runner up for each district in a region play a 3 game pool play tournament that eliminates 2 teams and the other 2 move on to substate and do the same thing. Anything that awards team play instead of one pitcher is the best way to find the best team.

Edited by ksgovols