HAMPTON 2012

uknoit2

uKnOiT2:

I heard a rumor there's some help on the way? Maybe an alumni's son from across the state line??? Also heard the there's a transfer coming that had planned on going to another school but met the coach, didn't take a liking to him at all and was given advice to give Mr. Lunsford a call. Supposedly a BIG time player?

Mr. uKnOiT2... can you confirm or deny???

uKnOiT2:

I heard a rumor there's some help on the way? Maybe an alumni's son from across the state line??? Also heard the there's a transfer coming that had planned on going to another school but met the coach, didn't take a liking to him at all and was given advice to give Mr. Lunsford a call. Supposedly a BIG time player?

That "help" lives on Gap Creek Rd...Hampton always has a telescope aimed its way, so any and all changes are or will be legit! Things looking pretty DOGgone good :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2

uKnOiT2:

The alumni's son is a deffinate, I've not heard anything about the other kid.

All kinds of stuff starts flying around in the off season....Wasn't long ago our basketball team had 4 players from other states starting this season! :roflolk:

Its the work ethic that will make or break us,the way things have been going, I like our chances.Its like anything else,you get what you pay for.Football always starts with the line,we should have that covered.

The alumni's son is a deffinate, I've not heard anything about the other kid.

Checked back on this last night. Supossed kid is from the Tampa, Fl area. 6'4ish 280ish. Will be attending Elizabethton. No truth to it that he met with Coach Whitten and did not like him.... actually just the opposite. Suppose to be a D1 prospect.

Checked back on this last night. Supossed kid is from the Tampa, Fl area. 6'4ish 280ish. Will be attending Elizabethton. No truth to it that he met with Coach Whitten and did not like him.... actually just the opposite. Suppose to be a D1 prospect.

Just heard the same...Nothing set in stone yet, Im on my way to his house now :roflolk::roflolk: