HAMPTON 2012

uknoit2

Checked back on this last night. Supossed kid is from the Tampa, Fl area. 6'4ish 280ish. Will be attending Elizabethton. No truth to it that he met with Coach Whitten and did not like him.... actually just the opposite. Suppose to be a D1 prospect.

Can't win um all,but it sounds like the Cyclones just got better.Hampton's line is going to be good as it is,if we had got this kid,whoaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I am hoping the Hampton returns to being a good team. It was always fun to play you all in the playoffs in the battle of the Blue Bulldogs.

Have had very good teams the last few years! (9-2)Stumbled in the playoffs last year against Oneida after 90-yds in penalties...(9-2)year before, ran into a very good Boyd team...(10-2)year before that, Rockwood took us out in the 3rd round

If we have had one thing that weakened us for post season play, it was the weakness of the 3-A and 4-A teams that were on our schedule

I am hoping the Hampton returns to being a good team. It was always fun to play you all in the playoffs in the battle of the Blue Bulldogs.

They won't have to return to anything,Probably been in the top 2 or 3 in the state in winning percentage over the past 10 years.Had one down season with a 5 and 6 record.During this time they went to the quarters 3 years. Its beginning to look like they could be pretty good this year,but you're area is going to be tough.You should be able to enjoy some great football this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go BULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSS

I Hate their bb season is over but I'll be glad to see a couple of them hitting the weights again and getting ready for, what could well be, a great fb season!

Were you at Cloudland last night? I heard the Landers were cheering for the Bulldogs when the announcer would give the score....THE WB BULLDOGS <_<

KING, B&G, 91, is this so?! Were YOU cheering for the wrong DOGS? :roflolk:

I Hate their bb season is over but I'll be glad to see a couple of them hitting the weights again and getting ready for, what could well be, a great fb season!

Were you at Cloudland last night? I heard the Landers were cheering for the Bulldogs when the announcer would give the score....THE WB BULLDOGS <_<

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. <_< Yeah, I believe we have more fans that hate Hampton more than they do the creekers. I think the small few of us like B&G, 91, and myself understand that when we don't play each other we should support one another and always want the other to do well. I'm sorry people, but this is sports involving young men who may one day defend our country. I refuse to harbour hard feelings to another team who may best us from time to time. If you want to get the best of your opponent, you translate your energy to hard work. You've got to out work the other team and when you beat them shake their hand and wish your neighbor luck.

Yeah its true.The hatred continues.Its not the whole or the more mature people. I wanted to see both teams at the state and play each other in the finals.Its not good guys and bad guys.