Diswtrict 14-A Tournament

wardawg2038

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

87vikingalumni saw that as well, guess they are not invincible. Great game by your Vikes last night in beating my Falcons. I have said it all year that people better not count you guys out because of early struggles.#1 and Brooks are playing lights out right now. Feel us and you guys are the best 2 teams in NW TN this year so hopefully we both play well enough to meet up again in the regional final. Alot of work to do before then but good luck in the region and hope we get another shot at you all.

87vikingalumni saw that as well, guess they are not invincible. Great game by your Vikes last night in beating my Falcons. I have said it all year that people better not count you guys out because of early struggles.#1 and Brooks are playing lights out right now. Feel us and you guys are the best 2 teams in NW TN this year so hopefully we both play well enough to meet up again in the regional final. Alot of work to do before then but good luck in the region and hope we get another shot at you all.

Hopefully, we can meet two (2) more times, in the regional & state championship!!! Yes, the vikes are playing good team defense & playing unselfish, if Brooks keeps shooting like that the vikes will be a hard team to beat. Any team is beatable on any given night if you don't come to play, & the Vikes had their share of losses to teams that they should have beat but that's why you play the game. Good luck to the Falcons, & looking forward to playing you guys again if the Vikes take care of their business & play with the same emotions they did last night!!!