Friday Feb. 17 SemiFinal Matchups @ Trenton-Peabody

LC/Halls winner vs G'field/Trenton winner

Humboldt/Bradford winner vs. UC/So. Fulton Winner

Monday Feb. 20 Championship/ Consolation games @ Trenton

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for the Lake Co. vs. Halls, anyone could win these first round games. It wouldnt surprise me if there were some upsets in this first round. One things for sure, all the higher seeded teams better come ready to play in the first round...even Lake Co.

I agree.I thought we were going to maybe play South Fulton and they arent a bad ball club.Yall against Trenton could go either way.If Trenton wins,could be tough in their own gym during the tournaments.I think Humboldt will beat Bradford but I'm thinking South Fulton is going to give Union city a good close game.Maybe even an upset.Lake Co hasd better come prepared as well.Two blowout wins against Halls,could have their guard down a little.Can't afford that this time of year.,

I agree.I thought we were going to maybe play South Fulton and they arent a bad ball club.Yall against Trenton could go either way.If Trenton wins,could be tough in their own gym during the tournaments.I think Humboldt will beat Bradford but I'm thinking South Fulton is going to give Union city a good close game.Maybe even an upset.Lake Co hasd better come prepared as well.Two blowout wins against Halls,could have their guard down a little.Can't afford that this time of year.,

Humboldt neads to be on their game. Bradford has beat them once this year at Humboldt.

This is totally off this subject but can wardawg or someone tell me what happened in the fulton city game?

I saw that Lake Co got beat by 1 point.I went to the UC-Dresden game.Talked to Chipper.He told me that Fulton city had beaten South Fulton by about 25 points so I figured they had a good team.Was worrying about this game.Fulton city and Fulton co has had a few incidents over the past several seasons where they had had a brawl.Told Chipper I just hope nothing happens with Swift being from that area.

A friend told me that Fulton city had a good team and a lot of height,Said they had a couple sky scrapers.Told me that Lake Co was up close to 10 points but Swift fouled out early in the 3rd quarter.Said Fulton city threw up a prayer being down by 2 at the buzzer and it went in

Edited by mrbigster

I saw that Lake Co got beat by 1 point.I went to the UC-Dresden game.Talked to Chipper.He told me that Fulton city had beaten South Fulton by about 25 points so I figured they had a good team.Was worrying about this game.Fulton city and Fulton co has had a few incidents over the past several seasons where they had had a brawl.Told Chipper I just hope nothing happens with Swift being from that area.

A friend told me that Fulton city had a good team and a lot of height,Said they had a couple sky scrapers.Told me that Lake Co was up close to 10 points but Swift fouled out early in the 3rd quarter.Said Fulton city threw up a prayer being down by 2 at the buzzer and it went in

Fulton City beat SF 56-40.

Sorry guys I have been out of town this weekend and unable to post about Thursday's loss to the Bulldogs. As Bigster said Fulton City had a decent team with two big kids one 6,5 the other 6,7 and a good guard. Lake County much better team in my opinion led the entire game until the prayer 3 pointer at the buzzer. The final score was only time Fulton led and LC maintained between a 6-12 point lead most the game. Swift foulded out, bench got a tech for arguring a no-call, not blaming refs but they did not help at one point in 2nd half fouls were LC 9 Fulton 2. Also saw Coach B get upset at effort of a couple of starters and they sat the last half of the 3rd and the entire 4th quarter. Zay and Devon had chances to ice the game at the end but missed some key free throws. Just like I told the Perry Co. faithful when sportsfan was upset at the effort against Hickman Co. LC played as if they didn't want to be there and were ready for regular season to be over with. This game was a make-up game from last year when the game was snowed out and was not originally on the schedule. Players need to get heads on straight and come out firing on all cylinders as we play Tuesday in a loser go home game vs Halls.

Halls at Lake Co.South fulton at Union city.Bradford at Humboldt.Trenton at Greenfield.Good luck to all the teams.Lake Co had better not over look Halls tonight.Heard a rumour a couple days ago that Lake Co will be without a key starter tonight. Kids need to get their heads on straght or it will be all over pretty quick and could let their team down. Go Falcons.