Tri-County Seven

coachh17

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Dogs beat NG 44-38. Get another shot at the Lady Landers on Monday. Should be a good one

Yeah, everyone has really improved since the first of the year. Coach Wrights lady rangers are definitely the most improved. I expect to see them in the region and I expect a single digit battle all the way with the lady dogs.

Yeah, everyone has really improved since the first of the year. Coach Wrights lady rangers are definitely the most improved. I expect to see them in the region and I expect a single digit battle all the way with the lady dogs.

Agree. They losing any seniors? Cant figure out why/how UH beat this team @ Snavely. UH is terrible. Seemed like the loss was avenged in the 40 point beat down they put on UH friday.

Agree. They losing any seniors? Cant figure out why/how UH beat this team @ Snavely. UH is terrible. Seemed like the loss was avenged in the 40 point beat down they put on UH friday.

I have been saying all year that the Lady Rangers are going to be dangerous and that next year will be their year. They have come on a little faster than I thought. I know Colbaugh is a junior. I think Winters and Bradshaw are also juniors. Ensor is just a sophomore. Lawson may be the only senior. They will need to gain strength and could use a six footer, but they are skilled.