9A vs 10A

ecu

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10A is the host side in even years so they put up the schools that may want to host. The TSSAA then decides which would be the best site for both districts. Seems like they could find a school in Nashville to be a true neutral site and not as far to travel for both sides. Seems like Hillwood had it a few years ago. Why can't they play all games at one site for the opening round since they are played on the weekend. That would allow all the teams to see their opponents for the next round. I'm sure it is probably a money thing for TSSAA.

Rachel needs to play instead of predicting who McEwen is playing in the finals.

I will play to the best of my abilities. In the meanwhile, there's no harm in stating my opinin on the MC and HC game, that's what coacht message boards are for. As well, it's not a gaurantee that McEwen will be in the finals. We have to get past MTCS first. We won't know till after the game.

Edited by rachelwright14

I will play to the best of my abilities. In the meanwhile, there's no harm in stating my opinin on the MC and HC game, that's what coacht message boards are for. As well, it's not a gaurantee that McEwen will be in the finals. We have to get past MTCS first. We won't know till after the game.

Go get 'em girl! Nothing wrong at all with what you've said at any time. Good luck,but go 9A!

Great point! MTCS is the 6th best team in 9A. Unfortunately for them they have won their last game as they now will face MC and probably Summertown. Great finish and congratulations for what has been accomplished. And to think of all the great players they have lost to Riverdale and Christiana!

HC up 20 19 at the half

Moore County was 30 pts better than HC. Post got into foul trouble two minutes into game and MC missed 16 free throws tonight. Going to have to do better at that. And to think, they didn't even use the press tonight. Had they not taken the lead early in the 3rd and begin to widen it, the press would have come and it would have gotten ugly faster. Way to go Moore County. Bring home the Region title!

30 points better are you serious! It was a 5 or 6 point game til HC had to start fouling... Moore county knew they couldn't press HC with Bagget on the floor so they didn't then when she went out with two fouls they tried an the press still wasn't very effective... Ain't hard to beat someone when one team shoots 30 more foul shots then the other... Yes HC had to start fouling at the end but not to make it that big of a difference... Moore county is a better team but not 30 points... They better pull out the win Wednesday so they don't have to go to summertown cuz if I call correctly summertown put a beat down on them earlier this year

30 points better are you serious! It was a 5 or 6 point game til HC had to start fouling... Moore county knew they couldn't press HC with Bagget on the floor so they didn't then when she went out with two fouls they tried an the press still wasn't very effective... Ain't hard to beat someone when one team shoots 30 more foul shots then the other... Yes HC had to start fouling at the end but not to make it that big of a difference... Moore county is a better team but not 30 points... They better pull out the win Wednesday so they don't have to go to summertown cuz if I call correctly summertown put a beat down on them earlier this year

You must of been at a different game than I was. MC was already up by 8 going into fourth quarter and building on the lead. They never tried the press all night. HC has a good team, but they are at least 30 pts worse than MC. And the night they played Summertown at SHS gym. Garland and Raby both on the bench early with fouls. Pay back is bad. Face it, 10A girls are much weaker than 9A. The laughable part about the fouls is MC missed 16 free throws, very uncharacteristic. The first half was the worst half of ball MC had played all year. MC shot terrible all night. Perhaps they took it too lightly after MTCS dismantled the District Champ McEwen. HC not close to level as MC.