Region 5A

KC360

MTCS can beat WHH if they can stop big kid like Community did. WHH cannot shot which will give MTCS a good chance to pull off the victory.

Good to see Jake Leverette go out on a positive after late season struggles.

Did someone not scout Pope? Great game from another player who had struggled lately.

McEwen would appear to be the favorite but Forrest can pull off the upset. Should be two great games Tuesday night.

I wish WHH couldn't shoot against McEwen whenever we play them. They typically knock down some threes throughout the game. I take it they shot poorly against Community?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTCS can beat WHH if they can stop big kid like Community did. WHH cannot shot which will give MTCS a good chance to pull off the victory.

Good to see Jake Leverette go out on a positive after late season struggles.

Did someone not scout Pope? Great game from another player who had struggled lately.

McEwen would appear to be the favorite but Forrest can pull off the upset. Should be two great games Tuesday night.

Glad to hear Big Jake had a good game. Always liked watching him play.

I wish WHH couldn't shoot against McEwen whenever we play them. They typically knock down some threes throughout the game. I take it they shot poorly against Community?

Shot ok...3 3's. Heritage had several jumpers just inside the paint as well. Actually a good production on Offense. Not bad considering one of our all tournament players was on the bench,w/concussion :angry: . Heritage wore Community down in the overtime. Community had no legs and were running into each other trying to cover on "D" late. Heritage hit free throws in the end Community did not(tired).

Me thinks that McEwen will have the harder road to the Regional Final than WHHeritage. Good luck with Forrest boys.

From the box scores looks like ERobertson had the lead at Halftime vs MTCS. Middle roared back in 3rd and 4th outscoring ER 39-33 in the 2nd half. Sounds like a barn burner. Cant wait til Tue. I believe the Mtcs-Heritage game is @ 7:00.

Think McEwen may be better prepared for Pope than JB?

Big question of the night for MTCS is how do they defend 6'8 with their small post?

Go 9A!

Forrest will have to have more than Pope step up if they want to pull the upset. McEwen has played Forrest the past two years since Pope was a Freshman, so the players and coaching staff know what a good shooter he is.

Forrest has an excellent 3 point shooting team that will give McEwen problems. Probably the best shooting team in 9A.

Yes, Forrest does have a excellent 3 point shooting team, but they also live and die by the three meaning if they can't hit it then the game is over. I think if McEwen plays tight man to man coverage that Forrest will have a rough night ahead of them due to fact McEwen is lengthy and fast off the dribble.