9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

MJ was 4-1 started a soph. against Mason Ohio he gave up 2 runs in 4 1/3.... looked good........threw 72 pitches and was ready to come out , and the coaches had enough sense to take him out and not let him throw 124 pitches.

MJ beat Clarksville NW, Mason Ohio, Hilliard Ohio, and St. Benedict... lost to USJ .... pitching/hitting was not there in the USJ game.

I have a HS buddy and his kid plays for Collierville, he said they can hit 1-9

As far as the Hanson kid, Vandy did not hurt this kid... Beech over used him same thing with the Gallatin kid, I saw him pitch he's got talant, and if they keepthis up he will have dead-arm first then injury

Stick to programs you know about. You have no clue what Beech did or did not do to Hansen. He's at Vol State because he was in a long list of pitchers at Vandy and probably didn't belong there in the first place, not from an arm injury.

Hold your horses there Youngster, I was coaching at Gallatin 2007-2009, and we did some great things there. 2007 team set school record for wins with 27, and we sent kids to the next level each year. There wasnt any foolishness going on while I was coach there, and Armstrong will continue to keep things going as best as he can. I take offense to you and Haderade on the "staff" issues....

Stick to programs you know about. You have no clue what Beech did or did not do to Hansen. He's at Vol State because he was in a long list of pitchers at Vandy and probably didn't belong there in the first place, not from an arm injury.

Quote from VS coach in local paper, never any mention about arm injury, just Vandy messed up mechanics.

Hold your horses there Youngster, I was coaching at Gallatin 2007-2009, and we did some great things there. 2007 team set school record for wins with 27, and we sent kids to the next level each year. There wasnt any foolishness going on while I was coach there, and Armstrong will continue to keep things going as best as he can. I take offense to you and Haderade on the "staff" issues....

Sorry for your "offense"... the comment was meant more in the way outside sources continued to beat away at the Hunt program while at Gallatin (thru '10). As in over-intrusive and zealous parents not allowing staff to run a team equal to the talent there.

Sorry for your "offense"... the comment was meant more in the way outside sources continued to beat away at the Hunt program while at Gallatin (thru '10). As in over-intrusive and zealous parents not allowing staff to run a team equal to the talent there.

My bad, I see your point. I just know that I worked my tail off for the program at GHS - time away from my family, spending over $500 of my own money on season for tees and baseballs, and helping kids get scholarships to help pay for their college - and caught nothing but heck from some parents.

Edited by REDSMAN

My bad, I see your point. I just know that I worked my tail off for the program at GHS - time away from my family, spending over $500 of my own money on season for tees and baseballs, and helping kids get scholarships to help pay for their college - and caught nothing but heck from some parents.

\

Well said, I have said it before and I will say it again....if we could only draft the parents.....if parents would only obey 2 simple rules.....say "good game johnny" and "what color gatorade do ya want"...life would be so simple for a coach, and make it enjoyable. Red, Id coach with ya any day. Good luck this week!

Coach Humt should still be there coaching!

I guess i got bad information on the injury, from what I thought was a reliable source, for that I apologize, good luck to the kid at Vol State, and yes I agree with you, he should not have been at Vandy in the first place.

Whatever the case may be, instead of everyone arguing over the Gallatin and Station Camp game, how about you guys let it play out? After all it is the athletes on the field who will decide the outcome. Not a bunch of people on a website expressing their opinion. Sure I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but at what point does it stop and you guys just let the players play. Did you forget that these kids have feelings too, and have access to this website as well? Grow up and if you want to know how the game goes, then pay your five dollars and be at station camp at 7. As for Haberle's dad, you have a biased opinion, don't run your mouth via internet, this gallatin team shocked MJ and if you aren't ready they'll shock you too

Edited by Bravesfan1969