8AAA Tullahoma Wildcats

sportsnut14

1. Tullahoma / Columbia

3. Lincoln Co.

4. Franklin co.

5. Lawrenceburg

6. Shelbyvile

Im going to give the nod to Tully in the end. Think they have just enough bats to beat Columbia. Every game, might I add, will be 3 runs or less.

I wouldn't put Shelbyville at the bottom. They are well coached and they made a lot of improvements over the summer coming on strong at the end.

Tough district when you have to face Slatton, Stone, and the Sheffield's in a 2 game series.

What is the name of the kid from Franklin County that is getting interest from MTSU? I seen him play back in the summer. He plyaed 3B and pitched I believe. Very good player!

I wouldn't put Shelbyville at the bottom. They are well coached and they made a lot of improvements over the summer coming on strong at the end.

Tough district when you have to face Slatton, Stone, and the Sheffield's in a 2 game series.

What is the name of the kid from Franklin County that is getting interest from MTSU? I seen him play back in the summer. He plyaed 3B and pitched I believe. Very good player!

I think you are talking about Cody Jernigan...he played 3rd last year and is at Motlow but has decided not to play.

I would tend to agree with you about Shelbyville. I think Franklin CO will be at the bottom this year in part, because they return only 3 starters; Hoover, Prince and Wells. This senior group has been plagued by injuries for they past couple of years, so they are unproven.

My predictions:

1/2. Columbia or Tullahoma (I'm leaning towards Columbia over Tullahoma, but close)

3/4/5. Lincoln Co, Lawerance Co or Shelbyville (any order there)

6. Franklin Co

Re-read it again...I think you're talking about Chevis Hoover.