McMinn Central vs. Obion

centralmaniac4

Being familiar with both of these teams... IF Obion County can control their turnovers and check their fouls, they should take the defending state champs by 10+. No real "buts" here... two good teams, either can win... that's why they play the game. Advantage: Obion County 9-5/8 points.

GC Pioneer perfect comment. I am a UC grad and wife is OCCHS grad. Live in Athens now and am familiar with McMinn Central team. Your comment is right on. Goodman and Massengil should offset each other with Goodman having an edge. The difference will be Macy Wright.

Wow. Talk about a matchup right off the bat. I was hoping to see this one later in the tournament. My prediction is Obion. The reason I am picking Obion is this same bunch beat us (Gibson County) in 2010 and gave us our only

loss in two years. They have lost very little from that team. They are loaded. I don't think McMinn Central is as talented this year as they were last. Can't be after losing Jenna. She ate our lunch in 2010. Know they have lost more this year than they have in probably three years combined. But, it wouldn't suprise me either to see McMinn Central win and here's why. Coaching and Boro experience will be on their side. The center for Obion is going to have to contend with Masengill all day and could get in foul trouble. Morgan always puts a lot of pressure on and always plays great defense. I do imagine Maci Wright will have to earn her points. It looks like McMinn Central has really gotten better since the year has gone on. It's going to be a war either way. Good luck to both schools. I will definitely be there for this one.

Wow. Talk about a matchup right off the bat. I was hoping to see this one later in the tournament. My prediction is Obion. The reason I am picking Obion is this same bunch beat us (Gibson County) in 2010 and gave us our only

loss in two years. They have lost very little from that team. They are loaded. I don't think McMinn Central is as talented this year as they were last. Can't be after losing Jenna. She ate our lunch in 2010. Know they have lost more this year than they have in probably three years combined. But, it wouldn't suprise me either to see McMinn Central win and here's why. Coaching and Boro experience will be on their side. The center for Obion is going to have to contend with Masengill all day and could get in foul trouble. Morgan always puts a lot of pressure on and always plays great defense. I do imagine Maci Wright will have to earn her points. It looks like McMinn Central has really gotten better since the year has gone on. It's going to be a war either way. Good luck to both schools. I will definitely be there for this one.

I completely agree 100%... I think it could go either way.