Loretta vs Jackson County

UCSportsFan

I would definitely agree that LAST year as fans we overlooked Loretta but i know the team didn't they just beat us. On that day they were the better team, period. This year is a different year and i promise you that no one from JC is overlooking the team that waxed the floor with them last year. All the win earlier in the season proved is that we CAN beat Loretta if we play our best game. If JC brings their "A" game they will win no matter what Loretta does but if they don't it could be a repeat of last years game. :popcorneater:

and even after its pointed out you still dont respect them enough to call them by the right name...and all that did was prove they could beat an undermanned Loretto playing in its second game of the day while you were playing in your first

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and even after its pointed out you still dont respect them enough to call them by the right name...and all that did was prove they could beat an undermanned Loretto playing in its second game of the day while you were playing in your first

Neither is this the same team that Loretto lost too in Dec. :popcorneater:

Hey fanatic, do you keep on typing "Loretta" to get under Loretto fans' skin, or do you just not know how it is spelled? I think "Loretta" was the girl The Beatles sang about in "Get Back". All the same, I think JC will win by at least 10.

No disrespect meant, typo on the name is all. LORETTO i got it

You sure are proud of that team, Vandychris. We can debate this all week long but neither of us will be playing or coaching the game so whatever we say is just fans talking back and forth, doesn't mean a thing. Who cares if i do or don't respect them? Exactly what does that do for the team? I actually respect every team left because they are all very good teams and they all have a shot at winning the championship. If Loretto is as good as you say they are then i guess we should be in for another rout like we got last year, but if they are the same team, same players that they were when we last faced them then they may be in for a long day. JC is playing their best basketball of the season so there will be no excuses for either team! Can't wait till Thursday! :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

I hope Jackson County can come out and play like I know they can. Loretto is very capable of beating them, as we saw last year. But to dismiss the earlier game this year like I saw some people post is silly. Its not the same Jackson County team either, they are playing much better now than they were when they beat Loretto by 30. Let's bring home the gold Lady Blue Devils.

I hope Jackson County can come out and play like I know they can. Loretto is very capable of beating them, as we saw last year. But to dismiss the earlier game this year like I saw some people post is silly. Its not the same Jackson County team either, they are playing much better now than they were when they beat Loretto by 30. Let's bring home the gold Lady Blue Devils.

As long as JC shows up and gets the lead i see them winning by double digits but if they get behind and Loretto holds the ball for an entire half like they did last year then it could be a very boring, slow game. JC should win but that doesn't mean they will. They will be playing with a chip on their shoulder after last year's beat down that Loretto put on them and i expect them to play their best game of the year which doesn't bode well for their opponent. :popcorneater:

First time seeing Jackson Co, if they sit back and play zone on summertown, they get bombed-Stown lives and breaths by the 3 and if yoo play a zone you are giving up the outside shot...Dont see them being a threat to Stown at this point

We aint there yet chris gotta win tomorrow

I am ver ydisappointed in the way Loretto is playing defensively....they are usually much better---most teams dont score 29 in 3 quarters on them and they give that up in a half, not good...still havent seen much to make me think JC would be any threat to Summertown-if they play the zone we will light them up from the outside and defensively, we have way to many active hands inside for them to make the dribble drive work effectively..that said, we have to take care of business vs Clay Co tomm...cant wait to see Hensley and Amber Fair match up--that should be epic

Edited by Vandychris

First time seeing Jackson Co, if they sit back and play zone on summertown, they get bombed-Stown lives and breaths by the 3 and if yoo play a zone you are giving up the outside shot...Dont see them being a threat to Stown at this point

JC coach is good. If they zone its because they can. They will not sit in a zone and watch a team beat them with the three. But they may zone till you prove you can make the shot.