Loretta vs Jackson County

UCSportsFan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ver ydisappointed in the way Loretto is playing defensively....they are usually much better---most teams dont score 29 in 3 quarters on them and they give that up in a half, not good...still havent seen much to make me think JC would be any threat to Summertown-if they play the zone we will light them up from the outside and defensively, we have way to many active hands inside for them to make the dribble drive work effectively..that said, we have to take care of business vs Clay Co tomm...cant wait to see Hensley and Amber Fair match up--that should be epic

You are delusional. You play each team differently. Didn't Loretta just beat Summertown? Yet JC is not a threat.? Someone needs to see what kind of meds this guy is on lol

Just remember, #1 Lake Co got out coached today :)

The last 2 times Summertown and Lorreto met Summertown one by a point and lost. Jackson County has played Lorretto twice now and has convincingly won both times. Your coach out coached LC, big deal, it's not the first time it's been done. Jim Brown has a much better track record than any coach you'll face in this tournament, and knows what it takes to win the ball game. If I were you I would worry about Clay County. :thumb:

The last 2 times Summertown and Lorreto met Summertown one by a point and lost. Jackson County has played Lorretto twice now and has convincingly won both times. Your coach out coached LC, big deal, it's not the first time it's been done. Jim Brown has a much better track record than any coach you'll face in this tournament, and knows what it takes to win the ball game. If I were you I would worry about Clay County. :thumb:

If you are talking about the Clay Co that I saw today, they didnt appear to be anything special...certainly no different than anything Stown has already faced this season....BTW, LHS and Stown are county rivals and sometimes in rivalry games things happen, they know how to play us better than anyone

If you are talking about the Clay Co that I saw today, they didnt appear to be anything special...certainly no different than anything Stown has already faced this season....BTW, LHS and Stown are county rivals and sometimes in rivalry games things happen, they know how to play us better than anyone

A Vandy fan that experiences success and then thinks his team is unbeatable. Yep, some things never change...good thing you aren't a coach: your team may never win a game with your fine analysis.

I am ver ydisappointed in the way Loretto is playing defensively....they are usually much better---most teams dont score 29 in 3 quarters on them and they give that up in a half, not good...still havent seen much to make me think JC would be any threat to Summertown-if they play the zone we will light them up from the outside and defensively, we have way to many active hands inside for them to make the dribble drive work effectively..that said, we have to take care of business vs Clay Co tomm...cant wait to see Hensley and Amber Fair match up--that should be epic

Now that i am not texting this through a cell phone i can respond correctly. First of all quit with the excuses. Jackson County imposed their will on Loretto, it had nothing to do with the way they played defense, Jackson County is just that good! Take the rose colored Lawrence County glasses off and realize that JC was the better team last night and this year. You show your obvious prejudice and ignorance when you say you don't think JC is a threat to your Summertown team yet they just beat the same team that beat you LAST WEEK by 18!!!! My advice to you is to put the crack pipe down and sober up. FYI Hensley and Amber Fair won't be matching up, UC has no one that can hit an outside shot consistently so until they do it will be zone zone zone and more zone.

Now my thoughts on Summertown... #1 Very lucky to be in the second round, Lake Co. beat themselves by missing a ton of free throws down the stretch. #2 Clay Co. matches up very well with this team, they won't let #21 sit outside and shoot 3's all night long. In District 7A we play something called DEFENSE! After most teams get done playing us the usual things we here are (we just had a bad day offensively, or I can't believe we can't make a shot, we never let a team do that to us, whats wrong with our team, just to name a few....

Clay wins this game by 6!

Ya'll have a nice day :thumb: