Livingston vs. CPA

Hondac

my bad i did re-read it and corrected it. But no one called you dumb or idiot to begin with..I can admit when im wrong can you?

:roflolk:

I admitted I mis-interepreted your post there pedro. I ASSUMED THE GAME WAS ON THURSDAY AND I TOOK YOUR POST IN A SARCASTIC WAY ABOUT MY 20 POINT WIN PREDICTION.

"I didn't think anything about the game being on friday. I was assuming it was on thursday as it has been in years past and that you were implying that since I said CPA would beat u guys by 20 that they would hold u guys scoreless in a sarcastic way."

....and we just got through talking about comprehending post and understanding them. :roflol:

Edited by GCPioneer

:roflolk:

i admit i was wrong

Because you just cant come out and say it yourself

"I didn't think anything about the game being on friday. I was assuming it was on thursday as it has been in years past and that you were implying that since I said CPA would beat u guys by 20 that they would hold u guys scoreless in a sarcastic way." * i dont read my bad in this*

:roflol:

Edited by BigDaddy_1

I corrected myself, i was looking at one of the teams schedules that beat CPA. Please forgive my mistake :popcorneater:

However thats hardly "murder's row" there as far as girls basketball teams are concerned.

CPA has a good team, the poster was complaining about them not being ranked all i said was play some good teams and you will get ranked. :thumb:

Jackson Co would beat CPA? Really? Did you go to the tournament today? CPA was impressive the whole tournament.