Livingston vs. CPA

Hondac

The LA/Loudon game was ugly no doubt. CPA seemed to thrash a team that has been talked up so much the last couple of weeks I expected Pat Summit to be the coach! No disrespect to Manasas as they had a very good season and made it to the final 8 :thumb: CPA is a solid team but you better expect a dog-fight from a team that can play alot more than one style of defense. This game will come down to who can make the right adjustments and the hot hand. Both teams seem to have been battle-tested. I know LA has walked from the pit of fire 8aa, right into more flames! Should be a great one. We at HOG-EYE NATION say just bring it!!!! :bored:

The LA/Loudon game was ugly no doubt. CPA seemed to thrash a team that has been talked up so much the last couple of weeks I expected Pat Summit to be the coach! No disrespect to Manasas as they had a very good season and made it to the final 8 :thumb: CPA is a solid team but you better expect a dog-fight from a team that can play alot more than one style of defense. This game will come down to who can make the right adjustments and the hot hand. Both teams seem to have been battle-tested. I know LA has walked from the pit of fire 8aa, right into more flames! Should be a great one. We at HOG-EYE NATION say just bring it!!!! :bored:

Just because CPA beat Manassas by 18 doesn't make Manassas a bad team. Let's watch CPA win Thursday by 20 as well. Manassas was a very good team and played a pretty solid schedule this year outside of their district. CPA was able to handle Manassas press and turned it into a half court game and beat them handily. CPA is a great team and is my pick to win the state championship.