Riverdale vs Science Hill 3A championship

TopperFootball

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing shy was a big blow; however, I think this game would have turned out differently if she was in. She's a great player, but she shoots bad shots. Some of those 3's she threw up were horrible. I think she would have tried to take the shot rather than having Morgan knock down that three at the end. But this should still be a great game.

I really thought going in Clarksville was the best team in tourney on what I had heard, but seeing all of them play in aaa Riverdale looks a lot better than any of them. This will be a hard game for Science Hill and I pick Riverdale by double digits especially it being played in the boro.

If Shy can't go tomorrow, it will be difficult for the Lady Toppers to get the W. If she can play, I think it will be a pretty close game. Go Toppers!

Just heard the chances of Shy playing tomorrow are basically slim to none. It's got to be a devastating feeling for her. She's worked so hard all year, and now she won't even get to play in the Championship game.

Edited by AlumnI01

Half-Time: SH continues to struggle, but never gives up. Let's see if they can get their shots to fall in the second half. Like how they are running the floor. Barbee is one tough player, and SH will have to contain her if they have a chance. Ref.'s - well even the commentators are questioning their calls on both ends of the court. Let's see if we can get a gold ball for East TN!

Congratulations to Riverdale on a well deserved championship. Barbee is simply a beast. They have such a well rounded team that can play both ends of the court.

Science Hill did a fantastic job coming back in the game, and their future looks so promising. I continue to be impressed at their "team ball" game and the quality of their coaching. Tarter was amazing and fearless today. All the SH girls played tough hussle ball.

This is one of the hardest fought games I can remember, and both teams left everything on the court.