AA

FBGIRL

Mitchell over Alcoa by 9

Liberty over Howard by 1 (watch out for Brandon Walters! improving at a rapid pace)

Stone Memorial over Livingston by 11

Spring Hill over CPA by 4 (The championship in my opinion) Tony Sparkman is the difference and also how SH handles Cpa press.

Mitchell over Liberty by 5

Spring Hill over Stone Memorial by 10

Mitchell over Spring Hill by 6

Ok first you say that Spring Hill vs CPA is the Championship then you don't pick Spring Hill in the Championship.(Talk about Condradicting yourself)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he is trying to say is.....If Liberty wasn't in AAA, Fulton wouldn't have to gold balls. I agree, they wouldn't have.

Doesn't matter what you think, Fulton has the two AA gold balls in their trophy case.... that is all that matters. If West Tennessee basketball is as good as you say it is, certainly someone else should have stepped up and beat Fulton those two years, correct? I guess West Tennessee just decided to take those two years off from basketball, lol.

Just swallow your West Tennessee pride and give Fulton credit for their accomplishments.

Doesn't matter what you think, Fulton has the two AA gold balls in their trophy case.... that is all that matters. If West Tennessee basketball is as good as you say it is, certainly someone else should have stepped up and beat Fulton those two years, correct? I guess West Tennessee just decided to take those two years off from basketball, lol.

Just swallow your West Tennessee pride and give Fulton credit for their accomplishments.

Yes, they took the year off. But it will not happen again. Because Middle and East TN doesn't appreciate it. :popcorneater::evil:

Edited by nebuntyn

I'm West10, Memphis all day but those Knox Fulton teams with Steele and Company were pretty good. WHen Liberty went up to AAA they had pretty good teams those years but we all know getting through AAA Memphis is hard. Wasn't it Fulton vs BTW game where Fulton was up heavily and BTW brought out the press and came all the way back with a chance to win???

What he is trying to say is.....If Liberty wasn't in AAA, Fulton wouldn't have to gold balls. I agree, they wouldn't have.

Both sides had good teams but to say if Liberty wasnt in AAA they wouldnt have is pointless. They were in AAA cause they were supposed to be. Thats like saying Liberty wouldnt have won last year if Bearden was in AA! West tn teams change classification as often as their underwear.