Best Crowd at State

McEwenAlumni

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McEwen didn't have any bigger crowd than PC. You just couldn't get a good look at our numbers because McEwen decided to take up half of OUR section during OUR game. Its normally common courtesy to let the 2 teams that are playing have the 2 ends behind the goals. Just Saying.

Why not today? We (Friendship) brought a lot more than I expected. Most of our student section is gone because of baseball and softball being in gulf shores, and we have a mission class that's on a mission trip to Honduras.

Parents and community members will all be back, but I'm afaid students wont be able to afford to come 2 days in a row. Hopefully they still manage to come. Either way we will have a solid crowd still.

McEwen didn't have any bigger crowd than PC. You just couldn't get a good look at our numbers because McEwen decided to take up half of OUR section during OUR game. Its normally common courtesy to let the 2 teams that are playing have the 2 ends behind the goals. Just Saying.

Funny you say that Guru bc I talked to several PC fans that stayed in the double tree hilton, and they said we for sure had the biggest crowd, and we did.

Think the two crowds were pretty close, the gym was empty before and after those two games for sure! As far as McEwen being in the cheering section take a chill pill Guru, the PC faithful sometimes forget some people haven't ever been there and don't know all the rules. When those McEwen fans got there that section was pretty much empty because BTW had very few fans, when told about the rule several rows of McEwen students did move. There was no disrespect intended just a bunch of super excited fans showing up early to enjoy the tourney experience for the first time.

It was close between Pc and Mcewen. Regardless of who had more It was great to see these two relatively close towns supporting there schools like that. Gotta love small town ball!

It was a sea of red and gold yesterday and I was pulling for PC the whole game and I know a lot of other warrior fans were to.Now if we both make it to the ship saturday and I hope we do then its the hatfields against the maccoys ha ha.Lets rock the house and shatter the glass GO TN RIVER CONF

Edited by coachpop