FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

Not so fast my friend, I'm calling FCS takes home State Title #3 so far this season on Saturday.

My bad :( LOL!

I guess I did jump the gun a bit...I really had LC winning it all so I could be wrong...But I see PC being hard to beat....Just hope to see a good game

Think what u want fcs will give them all they can handle.

Nothing personal 'fan....Never said FC wouldn't play PC closely...And make no mistake, Im no PC fan....I just see PC being a bit more than FC can handle for four qtrs...Of crse I said the same about LC being too much for PC, so I may be good luck for FC :)

Football? 2A Football was a joke this year compared to 1A. And this is not Football.

But it is the same school. The same school that is used to being the underdog, and the school that is "least likely" to win, but still wins every time. Football state champs, volleyball state champs, picked to win baseball state, and we might just could win basketball

Agree totally with you.

I completely agree with you. 2A football was a complete joke this year which is why our round 1 was 42-0, round 4 was 39-6 and the state final was a shutout at 34-0! We couldn't hardly find a team to make us break a sweat!

Your post of "this is not football".....no kidding but I love how people get real concerned about a game so they start these posts about how bad they are going to blow the other team away. That's a textbook example of "yikes-I better start trying to swing the momentum the other way and hope other catch on and follow".