FCS vs. Perry County

CommanderMan

I must be delirious to actually say "I agree." Maybe Spring is here and his brain has thawed or maybe a mutual respect has been born since we always had it for TC. Either way thanks for your unbiased thoughts Snowball. C ya in October.

i've always loved you fcs guys, what fun would this place be without someone decent to jaw with?! just couldn't be nice til y'all had some hardware. icon_lol.gif

why thank you, oc. it's nice to be appreciated. blush.gif i know you don't post much but i enjoy when you do. i'm fairly certain you are an fc man. y'all are having a great year. i hope we turn that around for you all next fall. icon_lol.gif

You should feel appreciated because you bring the thunder. Poor jtown didn't know what he was getting into. That region just claimed it's first state title and now their top three teams would have won state in 2A. Good thing we are both in region 4. :D

• Upvote 1

You should feel appreciated because you bring the thunder. Poor jtown didn't know what he was getting into. That region just claimed it's first state title and now their top three teams would have won state. Good thing we are both in region 4. :D

yeah, they're sum genuine world beaters now, practically wrote the book. roflolk.gif just don't tell my tc buddies i was fraternizing with y'all. roflol.gif

Congrats to FC. You beat us fair and square. No excuses.

I claim full responsibility. I think I may have jinxed them... <_<

Seriously, FC put the pressure on and kept it up the whole game. Congrats on a well-played game. PC, you guys have nothing to be ashamed of. This year's seniors are a very talented group of boys, and it has been a pleasure watching you play in ALL sports for the last 12 years. :thumb:

I'd also like to give a shout-out to the PCHS cheerleaders for winning the spirit award. Great job, girls!

1 state championship and you know it all. roflol.gifwe(tc) play the same scheme as wayne county, have done it for years and have 9 state championships in 2a and 1a to show for it. south pitt is an undisciplined team and you were fortunate. you would have done well to beat gordonsville, probably not though. fcs and trousdale would beat wayne county by 14 fairly easy. perry county would have been beat by 21 or more. enjoy your first championship. come back and talk to me when you're team proves to be more than just a flash in the pan.

better find an umbrella, cause now it's raining cold hard facts in here. roflolk.gif

Congrats man you get the dumb$$$ of the year award. You won't win this battle so don't even try it! This year, Wayne Co. Would have beat any team from 2a by 14 to 21points or more a game. Good try tho! haha

You should feel appreciated because you bring the thunder. Poor jtown didn't know what he was getting into. That region just claimed it's first state title and now their top three teams would have won state in 2A. Good thing we are both in region 4. :D

Haha you guys just can't face it that 1a was on a different level then 2a this past year. Hahaha poor babys wayne co would have to take out their starters in the 3rd against any 2a team this year. Haha. FCS is all you got to show for 2a? are you kidding me? Lol nice try though.

Haha you guys just can't face it that 1a was on a different level then 2a this past year. Hahaha poor babys wayne co would have to take out their starters in the 3rd against any 2a team this year. Haha. FCS is all you got to show for 2a? are you kidding me? Lol nice try though.

Please at least tell us that you are from Waynesboro. Because if you are not then you look absolutely ridiculous trying to ride their boxer briefs. If you are from Wayne Co., then you look pathetic coming on the basketball board still trying to blow sunshine up your teams skirt.

Edited by orangecrush