1. 1. Who will win 4A NEXT SEASON

• Coalfield
    • Jellico
    • Oakdale
    • Oliver Springs
    • Oneida
    • Sunbright
    • Wartburg

There are currently 7 teams in the Eastern Conf of the NBA that are playing above.500 ball. The overall home record of these 7 teams is 142-61, the overall road record is 96-93. The Miami Heat are 25-3 at home and 16-11 on the road. At every level, playing at home is an advantage. If I was Wartburg I would be tickled pink to host every year. There will be upsets such as Sunbright beating Wartburg this year in the Boys Championship, but It is a lot harder to do it on a teams home floor, and you have a better chance of upsetting a better team if you are playing at home. I would say that almost every team at any level shoots a higher percentage on their home floor where they practice everyday.

Hey booger neutral court at Harriman and Home Court at Oneida ended your teams seasons. I bet there is a kleenex shortage at the Walmart in Oneida all the crying. Tell me what time do your teams have to be at the airport for their flights to Wartburg? To compare NBA to High School Basketball is a bit apples to oranges. Not the same you have all teams represented at a tournament up there at wartburg or anywhere else. You people sound like a bunch of babies. "We used to be oneida and we are so angry that everyone in the region doesn't bend to our every need." Baseball season now so move on!

So Wartburg is now 18-2 at home and 0-???? on the road. the biggest two games on here to tell about there homecourt advantage is the last two region semi game. In 2011 they beat #1 Oakdale at their place in the district then got beat by 30 by Oakdale at Harriman in the reguion. This year they beat #1 OS at there place in the district and lost by 20 at Harriman in the region. If they ever actually have to play a game on the road they will probably get beat by 50.

Me and Hooter both are stating facts and you just will not admit that Home Court is an advantage. If Morgan Co Schools had to travel year after year to Oneida or Jellico they wouldn't like it. Every team should have a chance to host and when their turn comes around if the choose Wartburg thats OK, but to never have a chance to host is not right. I would love to travel 5 mins instead of 40 mins to watch some good basketball.Heck,I remember back in early 90's Oneida hosted the District Tournament and some of the Morgan Co. people were so upset that they brought their on drinks and popcorn to keep from spending money at the concession stand.

I don't think it makes us look very good to try to explain 3 dist championships in a row away. It makes us look small I believe. Great teams will win wherever they play, we should focus on becoming great again and drop anything that takes away from that goal! Or we will end up like our boys did.

The system as it is is not great but I know we have won many games down there in tournaments and if we had not lost our cool we would have been district champs this season.

I think that good teams show up wherever and whenever. Look at state tourney, no bad teams there, no home court either way just people playing ball. PLus you can earn home court advantage for first round of district and first round of region??? If its such a big deal, maybe that entire district should just play at neutral gym, like scott high? or maybe some YMCA?? LOL

I'm not sure where some people are getting their information, but Wartburg, Jellico, AND Oneida meet TSSAA rules for holding district tournament. I have read on other social medias that someone had been told that Oneida's AD said they didn't have the seating to host, but he didn't. People don't have to believe what I'm posting, but you can check it out yourself instead of going by hearsay.