Who is going to South Gibson and Gibson County

Daddy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would see not want to return home.

I heard she was offered another job, but I cannot really say where.

I have heard too, one was a little ways from here that she is wanting pretty badly. I think starting out in your home town is a bad choice simply because if things don't go well where else are you going to go and lets face it, she will be under pressure from those pictures on the wall. Now, South Gibson would be interesting for her. Also, have heard Nathan Russell's name mentioned along with a few others.

I have heard too, one was a little ways from here that she is wanting pretty badly. I think starting out in your home town is a bad choice simply because if things don't go well where else are you going to go and lets face it, she will be under pressure from those pictures on the wall. Now, South Gibson would be interesting for her. Also, have heard Nathan Russell's name mentioned along with a few others.

Maybe they can just fight it out the next time they are home....my money's on Kaitlyn :)

That is a good spot for her to begin her coaching. She can build that program and she will have lots of support and patience. It will take time to get the program where it needs to be but she will make a positive impact at that school. Wonder if that leaves little Russell going to South Gibson or Gibson? Anyone heard anything? I have heard some names but none I am really familiar with at this time.

Things sure are quiet in the biggest county in TN. Has anybody heard any names of replacements or when something will be decided?

I think people are too worried about if you can wear a confederate flag dress to prom or not....check out the news on that one. Gibson Co. girls basketball just isn't quite the job it used to be. I wish luck to whoever the new coach may be!