Grace Christian

Jet Pride

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY SAY ONE IS GOING TO COME IN AND START RIGHT AWAY WHATS THAT SAYING TO THE KIDS YOU PULL OFF THE FIELD THATS BEEN THERE ALL YEAR BUSTING THIER BUTT EVERY GAME HEY YOUR ONE OF THE REASONS WE MADE IT THIS FAR BUT NOW YOU GO SIT ON THE BENCH CAUSE WE WENT OUT AND FOUND SOMEONE BETTER

THEY SAY ONE IS GOING TO COME IN AND START RIGHT AWAY WHATS THAT SAYING TO THE KIDS YOU PULL OFF THE FIELD THATS BEEN THERE ALL YEAR BUSTING THIER BUTT EVERY GAME HEY YOUR ONE OF THE REASONS WE MADE IT THIS FAR BUT NOW YOU GO SIT ON THE BENCH CAUSE WE WENT OUT AND FOUND SOMEONE BETTER

Saw them get hammered by a 9-21 team at Karns yesterday 9-2. I know they didn't pitch Helton or Slagle but that isn't a very good team. They were overmatched by average pitching and effort and fielding was really bad. They will beat up on the lame teams they see until sub-state or state.

You hit it on the head Big,heard they have a 6'5 reciever working with team now to take mingas spot!

He came in as a Freshman, he will be a Junior. Nice try, and he's 6'4", you guys will get a good dose of him up here this year. You would think after you get pounded the last few years that you would stop running your mouth. This is a Grace BASEBALL bashing board....

He came in as a Freshman, he will be a Junior. Nice try, and he's 6'4", you guys will get a good dose of him up here this year. You would think after you get pounded the last few years that you would stop running your mouth. This is a Grace BASEBALL bashing board....

I would not be so sure. Grace may get the most severe penalties ever from TSSAA if they get caught cheating again. Yeah, I said again. That would be the third time in four years. There may not be any athletics at Grace for a while. As for baseball...they will kill everyone until they play the 3 or 3 decent teams in A division state.

Edited by Soxfan1

I would not be so sure. Grace may get the most severe penalties ever from TSSAA if they get caught cheating again. Yeah, I said again. That would be the third time in four years. There may not be any athletics at Grace for a while. As for baseball...they will kill everyone until they play the 3 or 3 decent teams in A division state.

Being from Middle Tennessee I don't keep up with what is going on in Knoxville too much. I am not trying to embarrass Grace by opening up an old wound, but what did Grace do to be put on probation? I knew that they had committed an infraction, but this post states that they got caught on two different occasions. If for some reason there is another oversight on Grace's part then the TSSAA will not be very friendly.

Being from Middle Tennessee I don't keep up with what is going on in Knoxville too much. I am not trying to embarrass Grace by opening up an old wound, but what did Grace do to be put on probation? I knew that they had committed an infraction, but this post states that they got caught on two different occasions. If for some reason there is another oversight on Grace's part then the TSSAA will not be very friendly.

This may help:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/mar/29/graces-previous-tssaa-penalty-wasnt-factor/

maybe I should not have taken up for GC. I am sure not ok with the fact they are in Div.1 instead of Div. II. I think any private school should be in Div.II even if (wink wink) they do not provide scholarships. They have more advantages then regular schools..

I think that should be the end game for all of the private schools. Look at the D1 results for all sports. In the smaller school divisions the private schools that are allowed to play public are at the top in everything. Grace has just taken the recruiting/benefits to a new level.