District 14-AA in 2012

bigredbird

Who will district 14-AA shake out in 2012?

McNairy Central

Fayette Ware

Bolivar Central

Lexington

Jackson South Side

Liberty Tech Magnet

Jackson Central Merry

Chester County

1. Lexington(Big Red Machine is simply that...A Machine!)

2. Liberty or JCM (yeah the Cougars are back,should be ready for 3A playoffs)(Liberty is always ready)

3. Bolivar (solid with quality skills)

4. Chester County(down a little with Phelps gone)

5. Jackson Southside (not to sure about the coaching setup)

6. McNairy(competitive)

7. Fayette Ware(much improved though)

1. Lexington(Big Red Machine is simply that...A Machine!)

2. Liberty or JCM (yeah the Cougars are back,should be ready for 3A playoffs)(Liberty is always ready)

3. Bolivar (solid with quality skills)

4. Chester County(down a little with Phelps gone)

5. Jackson Southside (not to sure about the coaching setup)

6. McNairy(competitive)

7. Fayette Ware(much improved though)

Liberty or JCM. are you serious???? JCM is a joke. has been and will be. They have won 4 games in five years. They wont beat any team other than Fayette Ware. Thats the problem at JCM, no realistic expectations. The statement they are back is funny!!! what makes them BACK? 2-8. How about they try and at least finish with a 500. record. Or make the 3A playoffs??? I can only assume you are a coach at JCM? How sad!!!!!

Liberty or JCM. are you serious???? JCM is a joke. has been and will be. They have won 4 games in five years. They wont beat any team other than Fayette Ware. Thats the problem at JCM, no realistic expectations. The statement they are back is funny!!! what makes them BACK? 2-8. How about they try and at least finish with a 500. record. Or make the 3A playoffs??? I can only assume you are a coach at JCM? How sad!!!!!

What is sad is you and your response. I am sure that the kids at JCM to want to improve upon seasons past, but you don't have to put them down. Why is it sad for someone to be a coach at JCM? I would assume they are a coach because they care about students and want them to succeed. That is not sad, it is honorable. I hope you are really proud of yourself for those comments. They are classless and the kids deserve better.

I thought a person is entitled to his or her opinion. I respect other people opinion on here, you should respect mine. I am not a coach of Jcm, just a lover of West Tennessee Football. Please, calm down and express your opinions in a more professional way. Thanks my friend.

This article only back up why I'm predicting JCM to finish high in the region....I don't throw out wish lists, it's what I have seen and my knowledge of the game. Remember, you heard it here first. http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120503/SPORTS/305030018/HIGH-SCHOOL-FOOTBALL-Cougars-gaining-college-looks

Jcm was young and talented last year. With that year of experience they may surprise some people in this district this year.

Coach Edwards certainly does a good job of promoting his players and generating hype for his team. This fall we wil all see if it is all hype or the real deal.

On a side note, if Clark is a legit 4.4 then he is much faster than he was last year.

But then again you rarely get "legit" 40 times from high school coaches.

harsh...so harsh, so early...

to be honest i dont think JCM has what it takes to compete "in this district"...remember that as you guys read this...district 14 is tough...very tough...no state titles...yes i understand...this is strictly a western TN convo...

if JCM actually got to play schools of its size they would be a .500 team...put them in district 13AA with gibson county, haywood, ripley, south gibson and crockett county...YES milan would destroy them...but they destroy everyone out west...and yes there are some pretty good 4A teams in that district...but i would gladly trade jcm and fayatte for covington and dyersburg

jcm is getting better...but its hard when you have 2 and last year 3 teams that were at some point and time ranked in the top 10 in 4A in ur district and ur a 3a school without a lot of players...

and even if they guy is a coach at jcm...so what...good for him for trying to make a difference to those kids...they need leadership and a strong father figure...

harsh...so harsh, so early...

to be honest i dont think JCM has what it takes to compete "in this district"...remember that as you guys read this...district 14 is tough...very tough...no state titles...yes i understand...this is strictly a western TN convo...

if JCM actually got to play schools of its size they would be a .500 team...put them in district 13AA with gibson county, haywood, ripley, south gibson and crockett county...YES milan would destroy them...but they destroy everyone out west...and yes there are some pretty good 4A teams in that district...but i would gladly trade jcm and fayatte for covington and dyersburg

jcm is getting better...but its hard when you have 2 and last year 3 teams that were at some point and time ranked in the top 10 in 4A in ur district and ur a 3a school without a lot of players...

and even if they guy is a coach at jcm...so what...good for him for trying to make a difference to those kids...they need leadership and a strong father figure...

Wow!!! I'm starting to feel the football fever..season can't start soon enough. I hope both of you gentlemen can make it to the Spring game today at the "Rock" and see for yourself. Clark is a true D1 prospect and as far as them needing father figures about 87% have their father in their life, the average team GPA is over 3.0, yes indeed this is out of at least 60 players on the team. You have been out of touch with what's been going on as of late at JCM. All are facts, no time for hype.