3AAA District Tournament

TSpoon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He may not be a Cheater but he needs to learn when to put the darn tarp on

Why do you not understand he had the tarp on and had to get it off to play the game. I was there and I am at HVA now. Have you ever gone to a game or do you depend on uneducated post on message boards such as your own for all of your information?

HVA 10. OR 2 final. HVA advances to the championship game.

OR came out with alot of passion and jumped up 1-0 in the top of the first. In the next half of the inning, HVA came out with 4 consecutive hits and scored 4 runs. It was like the were hitting the ball off of the tee.I dont think anyone will be able to stop HVA with their talent.

Disappointed with how Clintons season ended lots of errors but good season dragons

Great game by HVA pitcher. Kid looks like a 12 year old out there with his stature, but sure is good. HVA got a lot of hits that were just in the right places, not much you can do about that. OR on the other hand hit the ball right to HVA when they did hit it, which wasn't very often. That's baseball for you. Good game HVA.

What are your opinions on the Halls vs. Oak Ridge game tonight? Do any of the teams have any pitching left?

I would say Halls will throw painter against oak ridge but I don't think they have anyone else for the championship game(s) I'm not sure who Oak Ridge will throw? Isn't there number 2 hurt? Maybe Skeen? HVA honestly has a cake walk left until they are district champions. I mean HVA has used 2 pitchers through 3 games. Everyone else is out of pitching