Powell Baseball

Vols1234

I like Powell for 2 reasons 1. They play like they are the $h!t and 2. They are freaking raw. I love it. They are gonna win it all 2013 campaign has begun

After minoring in sports psychology at the University of Memphis (not to mention I majored in journalism) you are clearly in denial. If they were going to win it all it would have been this year. Unless you try some vodoo rituals Powell doesn't have a chance next year. Sorry</3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Powell for 2 reasons 1. They play like they are the $h!t and 2. They are freaking raw. I love it. They are gonna win it all 2013 campaign has begun

If Powell was "freaking raw" they would have made it out of sun state atleast once the past 5 years. 3aaa is a very weak district, so there's no excuse why they haven't performed better.

So who gets this job?

If powell is smart they wouldnt give it to anybody on the coaching staff thats already there.We all know Inman wasnt the main guy coaching that team and that there should tell you enough. Time for some NEW Blood for the Panthers. Powell needs a coach with alittle hard #### in him and some discipline ,and of course knows the game of baseball. I think the coach from campbell co or sevier co would be a good fit, thats if they even apply for the job (just throwin some names out there). What yall think ,whos the guy for this job.

So who gets this job?

It will likely be a while before the new coach is named. The job was just posted on Monday, and per Knox County policy it has to be posted for 10 days before the interview process can begin. With the school year ending and all of the extra administration work that goes along with that, the interviewing process for the baseball coaching position may be pushed back a bit.

Powell currently has vacancies for head coaches in baseball, softball, and soccer, so the principal an AD certainly have a lot on their plates right now.

Edited by HTV