Top 5 Baseball Facilities in East TN

Vols1234

Lets hear what yall think. HEres mine

Gibbs

Farragut

Catholic

Campbell Co

Hardin Valley

farragut, bearden, hv, Gibbs, and honestly I like karns' field..I like that you mentioned Campbell co tho, nice little all around facility the coaches have put together..gets overlooked because of low production on the field

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are throwing Stone in the mix then you have to consider Cumberland County. Nicer facilities than Stone in my opinion. Catholic is nicer than either so must be higher on list than #5

Im not so sure about cumberland county. Ive been to the field a few times and honestly I wasn't very impressed. From the looks of it, it looked like the coaches really didnt put much work into the field. Ive spent a few yrs in brushy mountain prison, and I would have to say our so called made up baseball field that we played on wasnt any different then what I saw at cumberland co.. So if your gonna throw names of top facilities out there make em a good one.

Bradley Central anyone??? We played in a tourney there earlier in the year and it is amazing. First time I'd been there in about 20 years and the playing field was always nice with Joe Adams there. Looks like his son Travis has kept up the legacy. I bet McKenzie dropped a million bucks on it.

Im not so sure about cumberland county. Ive been to the field a few times and honestly I wasn't very impressed. From the looks of it, it looked like the coaches really didnt put much work into the field. Ive spent a few yrs in brushy mountain prison, and I would have to say our so called made up baseball field that we played on wasnt any different then what I saw at cumberland co.. So if your gonna throw names of top facilities out there make em a good one.

The field at Brushy is scary just because of where it is...I have played there three times. We always lost. I was glad we did. I agree about Cumberland, facility nice, field average.

Agree with Soxfan1 on KDB. Our team had a chance to play there in March and it was pretty awesome. Turf so the field is always playable, nice indoor hitting facility, covered grandstand, nice dugouts... The bumble bees in the grandstand were the only thing I did not like about it, but they did not bother you if you left them alone.

While I agree DB has a super nice facility, it is a horrible place to WATCH a ball game, in my opinion. Bad sight lines, and your further away from the playing field than you are some MLB parks.. Just isn't "cozy" so to speak