Who has the highest batting average on your team?

radio33

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude can hit!

LOL WOW WHAT A JOKE . SERIOUSLY ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO THROW YOUR SONS NUMBERS OUT THERE ? DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES ? ISNT THAT 1A BASEBALL? YEA THAY LEVEL OF PLAY SUCKS. I JUST WAISTED 5 MIN OF MY LIFE HAVIN TO LOOK AT ALL THAT MESS. GOD SOMEONE GIVE ME A BEER

LOL WOW WHAT A JOKE . SERIOUSLY ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO THROW YOUR SONS NUMBERS OUT THERE ? DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES ? ISNT THAT 1A BASEBALL? YEA THAY LEVEL OF PLAY SUCKS. I JUST WAISTED 5 MIN OF MY LIFE HAVIN TO LOOK AT ALL THAT MESS. GOD SOMEONE GIVE ME A BEER

FIrst off I wrote Dude can hit about Hunter Watts #7 BATTING AVE. .552. OBP is .664. And SLUGGING is 668 <br style="color: rgb(53, 27, 27); font-family: verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">my son is Zach Grimes but he can hit too. He hit .451 FYI. Secondly dont get on here and waist your time thats your decision. Everbody wants to dog 1a baseball but 1a smacked 2a around in the all-star game. Go drink your beer and get off here .

FIrst off I wrote Dude can hit about Hunter Watts #7 BATTING AVE. .552. OBP is .664. And SLUGGING is 668 <br style="color: rgb(53, 27, 27); font-family: verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(243, 249, 246); ">my son is Zach Grimes but he can hit too. He hit .451 FYI. Secondly dont get on here and waist your time thats your decision. Everbody wants to dog 1a baseball but 1a smacked 2a around in the all-star game. Go drink your beer and get off here .

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. FYI YOUR SON PLAYS BALL LIKE A GIRL LOL. CLASSIC. FYI WHO CARES 1A and 2A BOTH SUCK , STEP UP TO THE BIG BOYS PARTNER. THAT BEER WAS PRETTY DANG GOOD BY THE WAY

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. FYI YOUR SON PLAYS BALL LIKE A GIRL LOL. CLASSIC. FYI WHO CARES 1A and 2A BOTH SUCK , STEP UP TO THE BIG BOYS PARTNER. THAT BEER WAS PRETTY DANG GOOD BY THE WAY

Yeah, dude can hit... tell that 1A crap to the kid from Trousdale Cty. (1A), on his way to the Padres. And Mr. ALL CAPS, people do care... even us AAA people.

• 2 weeks later...

Hunter Hudson, sr, Sequatchie, .520, 55 stolen bases, 7 HR.

Signed with Tenn. Tech

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2012/jun/21/hudson-commits-to-play-for-tech/?sportspreps

Also, was an MVP in the Southeast TN/N Georgia all-star game a couple of nights ago:

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2012/jun/20/tennessee-nips-georgia-3-2/?sportspreps