District 4-AAA

ladyadmirals

Great win for the Lady Irish. Super defense with a decent shooting tonight pull us through. Could have been much worse if we hadn't turned it over 10 times in the 4th quarter.

Ladadad....hate to ruin your conspiracy theory about the homer refs last year BUT once you get to the sub-state level the refs come from outside both team's region.....OOPS

Ladadad, Bearden has once again proven itself to be a 4AAA elite team (Coaches and Players). Everyone knows this but you. Not surprising, your basketball insights are lacking. Heritage is a good team, but they have to be clicking on all cylinders to be successful and I have yet to see them put together a complete game against a quality opponent. When they get the offense and the defense going at the same time they will be hard to beat. Until then I like Bearden's chances to lead the district.

Basketball is a funny game. Sometimes a combination of things--bad calls, wierd bounces, and a shot or two not dropping come together at the wrong time and an weak team lucks its way into a win over a better team. That happened last night.

It will not happen again this season. No complacency. Nothing will be left to chance. The Lady Ads will trounce their opposition--starting with Heritage and those maroon imposters to the east next week--then all the way to The 'Boro! Maryville will destroy the macaroons next week, then in Region and travel to Johnson City to be whipped by the Lady Toppers. Lady Ads roll and rule the District and Region. They will be the ones who go on to State! Get used to it. You read it here!

The Lady Ads Always Win with Class--and Look Great While Doing It!

Scott West should be named coach of the year. He takes a team that is not loaded with talent and beats the number one team in the district - in addition to the other good teams they've beaten this season. Read his post game commentary - it isn't all about who scored the most on his team. He knows exactly how to get the most out of each of his players. Impressive!

Scott West should be named coach of the year. He takes a team that is not loaded with talent and beats the number two team in the district - in addition to the other good teams they've beaten this season. Read his post game commentary - it isn't all about who scored the most on his team. He knows exactly how to get the most out of each of his players. Impressive!