Clay County Head Coach Resigns

Boarhog

IMO, I think they may need to look outside the program. I do hope they find a good one.

They will have to Croz. There is only one assistant that is employed by the school system and he isn't being looked at for the job. There will definitely be new blood. I'm like you though, I hope they are good and will be a good fit for the community.

They will have to Croz. There is only one assistant that is employed by the school system and he isn't being looked at for the job. There will definitely be new blood. I'm like you though, I hope they are good and will be a good fit for the community.

Can't think of Celina, Clay Co., High School without thinking of a great football coach and wonderful person, Coach John Teeples who passed away last week. He held many torches in the Clay County School system and will always be remembered as a true educator and coach.

Can't think of Celina, Clay Co., High School without thinking of a great football coach and wonderful person, Coach John Teeples who passed away last week. He held many torches in the Clay County School system and will always be remembered as a true educator and coach.

I can honestly say Coach John Teeples is one of the most honest, kind, and professional men I ever had the privilege of knowing. He is an example of the very best of Clay County.

Everyone needs to remember Pat and the family in your prayers during this time of grief.

Edited by ELA

I can honestly say Coach John Teeples is one of the most honest, kind, and professional men I ever had the privilege of knowing. He is an example of the very best of Clay County.

Everyone needs to remember Pat and the family in your prayers during this time of grief.

Coach Teeples wife, Betty, passes away only a few years ago and Pat, Dr. Pat Teeples, now lives in Crossville.