Marshall County Mess

Croach

Cowboy....your an idiot. We just had a party over here in Giles Co celebrating the fact that your new head coach was also there during a time which Giles owned your football program.

You know...like we did in the playoffs last year.

Went by practice today and you can rest assured we will be considerably better this year than last, lookin forward to your visit to the brickyard.

You're, as in you are an idiot.

I know Stratford is one of the worst schools in Metro but what kind of a coach accepts a head coaching position at a school, then walks away from his team just two weeks before the start of football season to accept the same position at another school. Granted, Marshall County does have an indoor practice facility and a ton of more support than Stratford but this guy knew all of that before he accepted the Metro position. It is a matter of character and a total lack of judgement in my humble opinion. Either he made a bad decision in his mind for accepting the position at SHS or he made a poor character decision in abandoning the boys at Stratford so late in the pre-season. I can't find any excuse for a head coach leaving his post after July 1st. Don't think this move won't hurt him down the road as he applies for jobs in the future.

I know Stratford is one of the worst schools in Metro but what kind of a coach accepts a head coaching position at a school, then walks away from his team just two weeks before the start of football season to accept the same position at another school. Granted, Marshall County does have an indoor practice facility and a ton of more support than Stratford but this guy knew all of that before he accepted the Metro position. It is a matter of character and a total lack of judgement in my humble opinion. Either he made a bad decision in his mind for accepting the position at SHS or he made a poor character decision in abandoning the boys at Stratford so late in the pre-season. I can't find any excuse for a head coach leaving his post after July 1st. Don't think this move won't hurt him down the road as he applies for jobs in the future.

Why dont you find out why he left in your humble opinion before you assume ( you know what that means) he made a poor character decision. I know Aaron and I promise you that he made the best decision he and his family and until you walk in his shoes you should becareful what you say about someone because it might hurt you down the road.

Edited by Bucksfan

Big deal, kids get left without a coach all the time. A new one will be hired and they will move on. It's football, not rocket science. If you can't put in an offense and defense within a month, you don't need to be coaching. Kids are much tougher mentally then we give them credit for, they'll be fine, just like Giles' kids will be fine when OC leaves at the end, or maybe the middle, of this season. :)