Signal Mountain at East Hamilton

If anybody sees Ol Mtn Toad, I'm looking to invite him to dinner, he's got a lot of Crow to eat. I have been telling you guys that EH is tough this year. I am glad to see Price get out played, out coached and put where he needs to be. Let's see if he is man enough to complement a team better than his. Eh has the team this year to go deep in the playoffs.

Beast, you have been saying this same crap for three years. But this time you're right. EH has a very good team and should have a great year.

Congratulations very impressive win tonight!!!

I m not sure if EH is that good or SM is that bad............not a normal Price team by my terms but i guess he didnt or could nt get his recruits. I will say EH is more athletic than i thought and played a great game but running up the middle dont make you a state champion in 1 game. Congrats EH, you will beat Ooltewah BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!

What a great game tonite. The Canes were outstanding. Hunter Moore QB goes 8 for 8 throws for 2 TD's ....Jackson goes 180 ids and 5 TD's....Offensive line was awesome. ....Francois runs back a 80 yd touchdown. 8 Touchdowns total. A defense that gave up nothing, stopped the "SEC" QB and the birds run game....several QB sacks.... East Hamilton puts Signal into mercy rule clock... I hope now this team that has worked so hard gets the attention it deserves. Go Canes, Good Job.

I think I just saw the best team in Chattanooga play tonight, great win Canes!

Me and Hermit just got home. As Hermit says, crow ain't so bad if you got enough hot sauce and cold beverage. drinks-1.gif

Ain't much you can say, 'cept we got our #### whipped by an excellent football team. EH is big, strong, and fast. Best team I've seen play in a while, and I ain't sayin' that just 'cause they whipped us. They will beat everybody on their regular season schedule worse than they beat Signal tonight. Their offensive line totally dominated the line of scrimmage. Not takin' anything away from Jackson, but he scored most of his touchdowns untouched because the OL was opening holes even I could have run through. And their DB's had our recievers completely blanketed. There was nobody for Phillips to throw the ball to.

Frankly Signal played worse tonight than I have ever seen. Props to the HurryCains for making us look bad, but I think some of that was our young guys getting rattled. We start a lot of sophmores and juniors this year. When EH got three easy scores early on long runs after a fumble and an interception, the rout was on.

I expect to see our guys rebound, and this whoopin' might help us in the long run. Will be interesting to see what happens if we face the HurryCains again in the playoffs.

Just glad to know that they will be moving up to 5a next year. EH has finally arrived. I don't know where they all came from, but if they can continue to attract all the best players from NE Hamilton, they will be a force to recon with for years to come.

A Signal Mt. fan should be banned for making this assumption about another team.

Troll that was probably the worst statement you ever made. Maybe your name should be changed to MountainPot(Kettle). I Have no doubt East Hamilton has more players that live within a closer proximity to their school than you. The only thing is its OBVIOUS which of your kids you send out on the field don't live on the mountain.

Edited by foozballman

Troll says, "Ain't much you can say, 'cept we got our #### whipped by an excellent football team". "  EH has finally arrived".

Thanks Troll, maybe now the boys can get some respect for all the hard work they have put in. It's been tough on these guys to hang together thru the development of this team. All along, we knew the talent was there, this is the first year they truly have that varsity team, with guys that have been in the program for 4 years. Again, I think they can go all the way this year.