Top Teams in 2a Ball

TheLawyer

Hmm I don't know about all that, but what I do know is that our QB was 9/10 against TC in the second round and we didn't need to throw against y'all because y'all weren't gonna score on us. There was no need to throw. I don't think we had three passes either, maybe two passes and one INT

You are correct. Game was over at halftime, Dresden was beat when it was 13-0

Oneida or Hampton would have a good shot at beating Rockwood. The jury is still out on GCA.They won't be near the team they were a year ago unless they are able to bring in some kids to fill the losses.

I agree, both Oneida and Hampton will be in the mix this post season, Oneida has 967 seniors returning this year (or close to that number). I also agree that GCA will have several holes to fill to compete deep into the post season. A TOUGH non conference schedule will help (like the schedule S. Pitt plays), if we come out of it injury free. Rockwood will be a very competitive game this year and could decide the district.

I agree, both Oneida and Hampton will be in the mix this post season, Oneida has 967 seniors returning this year (or close to that number). I also agree that GCA will have several holes to fill to compete deep into the post season. A TOUGH non conference schedule will help (like the schedule S. Pitt plays), if we come out of it injury free. Rockwood will be a very competitive game this year and could decide the district.

967 seniors? Shouldn't they be playing in the SEC?

Just saying no such thing as a good loser. Really sucked to lose against FCA but after finding out they pay the families to have their kids play for them eases the pain a little. Dont care who wins the 2A championship as long as it is a legit high school team without kids from chicago, penn or some jail in Texas. Glad your out of hiding Doyle. Did the royalities run out of slingblade and cut your internet off or what?

Just saying no such thing as a good loser. Really sucked to lose against FCA but after finding out they pay the families to have their kids play for them eases the pain a little. Dont care who wins the 2A championship as long as it is a legit high school team without kids from chicago, penn or some jail in Texas. Glad your out of hiding Doyle. Did the royalities run out of slingblade and cut your internet off or what?

Been a little busy with this thing called a job, you guys crack me up with all this FCS paying families crap, they beat you so they had to be cheating, I've noticed nobody accuses Mt. Juliet Christian of cheating because they suck at everything and schools are clamoring to get them on their schedule, let it go man Dresden had a nice little run last year, upset a few west teams, but deep down you knew whoever you faced from Q! or Q2 would boat race you

Been a little busy with this thing called a job, you guys crack me up with all this FCS paying families crap, they beat you so they had to be cheating, I've noticed nobody accuses Mt. Juliet Christian of cheating because they suck at everything and schools are clamoring to get them on their schedule, let it go man Dresden had a nice little run last year, upset a few west teams, but deep down you knew whoever you faced from Q! or Q2 would boat race you

Let it go? Last time I looked, the majority of the comments on our thread came from Friendship "Christian" fans that just can't quit bragging about how you beat our public school homegrown boys over 7 mth ago. Last season is just that.....last season. We're looking ahead to this season & how we can take the boys we've got & make men out of them. We don't miraculously have 5 star recruits showing up in Dresden to play for us. One things for sure, you might be known for your athletic program but you FCS fans that comment on here certainly don't make your school known for being friendly or christian. Have a blessed season.

Let it go? Last time I looked, the majority of the comments on our thread came from Friendship "Christian" fans that just can't quit bragging about how you beat our public school homegrown boys over 7 mth ago. Last season is just that.....last season. We're looking ahead to this season & how we can take the boys we've got & make men out of them. We don't miraculously have 5 star recruits showing up in Dresden to play for us. One things for sure, you might be known for your athletic program but you FCS fans that comment on here certainly don't make your school known for being friendly or christian. Have a blessed season.