Oak Ridge moving down a class?

I wasnt saying that at all ?

Im not blaming anything on OR!

You guys have the same type of logo as us and Grace.. oh well

We may have had it first but i could care less about all that mess :blink:

Sorry you took it the wrong way :unsure:

Well, we have kinda been around longer than Grace lol...But no, i didn't take it personal at all, just kinda thought that was what you were implying was that Rockwood had died over the years because of OR. To be honest, your post confused me, cause the first post you said "what goes around comes around" like you had it out for OR or something? It's all good lol

That would be a no but I know where it is .. was. Used to come over from the Gridge to a sock hop in a car garage in downtown Murvil in the late 50"s. Locals didn't much like it though. And Momma bounder talked about going with her daddy to a place called Glicko's for root beer in a frosted mug. Remember?

Bounder GleeKo's haid tha best arnge drank inn tha werld...tha Arnge Pixie!!!....Hit wuz sortee like a Arnge Jewlee-us....except moore 'niller tastin'.....and bettur.....And Red Rebulls iz rite...... tha dern airport wint and got two big... :thumb:

Up, Down, or sideways for that matter as long as Oak Ridge arrainges to play R'dale at least once a year.

That is a rivalry game that has been building nicely these last 10 or 12 years. :thumb:

Hey LOD Have a Happy and safe 4th . Thanks to you and your son for what you did and he is doing.

Oh Yeah I'm cooking a box of baby back "RIBS" on Sat the 14TH OF July. Come on up you can get your fill and then spent the night with us.

Edited by bounder

Hey LOD Have a Happy and safe 4th . Thanks to you and your son for what you did and he is doing.

Oh Yeah I'm cooking a box of baby back "RIBS" on Sat the 14TH OF July. Come on up you can get your fill and then spent the night with us.

I would LOVE to, but I gotta take a rain check. Wife has us committed already for that entire weekend at the other end of the state. Is one of her family gatherings. I would MUCH rather be in Oak Ridge talking football!!!!!!!

I think her family is communist as none of them even watches football!!!! They can talk to you about raising pigs though.

I would LOVE to, but I gotta take a rain check. Wife has us committed already for that entire weekend at the other end of the state. Is one of her family gatherings. I would MUCH rather be in Oak Ridge talking football!!!!!!!

I think her family is communist as none of them even watches football!!!! They can talk to you about raising pigs though.

That does sound like a communist plot. And no thanks on the pigs had enough of that on my grandparents farm. Pigs 10,000 chickens , cows to milk .... slave labor as a teenager.

I would prefer OR to play up, and I believe they will. I support lowering the tuition, its way too high, we could attract more students, and more players if we did. Maybe not all the way down to $500, but at least a 50% cut. What we really got to hope is that this town will start coming back, with manufacturing and retail, and new residents moving in to get the enrollment back up. Lots of houses for sale in town, especailly the older ones, which are affordable now due to the collapse of the market. It will go back to 5 classes and I think OR will be 5-A

• Upvote 1

I would prefer OR to play up, and I believe they will. I support lowering the tuition, its way too high, we could attract more students, and more players if we did. Maybe not all the way down to $500, but at least a 50% cut. What we really got to hope is that this town will start coming back, with manufacturing and retail, and new residents moving in to get the enrollment back up. Lots of houses for sale in town, especailly the older ones, which are affordable now due to the collapse of the market. It will go back to 5 classes and I think OR will be 5-A

You think we can get the town "back"? Not looking good, i don't think cactus...

With the type of industry we have here, I don't think we're going any place, only down hill. And the dumb whatevers in the Chamber of Commerce keep trying to recruit the same old people. We need some industry other than scientific with one secretary and 5 PHD's oh yes an a subbed out janitor.

Are they from Heritage?