Oak Ridge moving down a class?

Hey, Stars....Was Danny spradlin married to a woman named Carolyn or Caroline? Idk how she spelled it, but i grew up in OR playing football and baseball with their son Josh. I can't remember Josh's dads 1st name, but he was from Maryville, and if i remember correctly was a star baseball player for the Rebs years ago.

No SS...rong Spradlin's....Danny Ray played footbawl fer Ewe Tea, Dallus Cowboys, Tampuh Bay, and St. Lewis Cards.... :popcorneater:

No SS...rong Spradlin's....Danny Ray played footbawl fer Ewe Tea, Dallus Cowboys, Tampuh Bay, and St. Lewis Cards.... :popcorneater:

Ok, i thought so, but do you remember a great baseball player for Murvil with the same last name? Know for a fact he was from there. O yeah, David (Dave) Spradlin! that was him! Ring a bell? His son was a real good baseball player (pitcher) for OR in the middle 90's

Edited by SweetScience

Ok, i thought so, but do you remember a great baseball player for Murvil with the same last name? Know for a fact he was from there. O yeah, David (Dave) Spradlin! that was him! Ring a bell? His son was a real good baseball player (pitcher) for OR in the middle 90's

Sarry SS....Eye don't no...Butt eye'm oldur than Jo Dirt's pappaw......sew.... :popcorneater:

Powerhouse oakridge is getting smaller in size! Goes around comes around..

When they put the interstate up and didn't give us an exit we were hardly on the map anymore!

Just play where TSSAA puts you!

We used to complain because of Alcoa being in 2a but in all reality they should have been until now!!

Just play Oakridge football and support it!

Dont listen to the chickening out part... Thats coming from un educated chimpanzees :roflolk:

Good Luck to Oak Ridge :thumb:

Boundur did mommaBoundur evur taik ewe two tha Parkway Drive-inn?... :blush:

That would be a no but I know where it is .. was. Used to come over from the Gridge to a sock hop in a car garage in downtown Murvil in the late 50"s. Locals didn't much like it though. And Momma bounder talked about going with her daddy to a place called Glicko's for root beer in a frosted mug. Remember?

When they put the interstate up and didn't give us an exit we were hardly on the map anymore!

Who is the "us" you are referring to? Just curious.

Have any idea where Rockwood is?

Our town used to be Booming until it got put up!

Wiped all of our bussiness out.

Who needs highway 27 or 70? when you have the interstate

And Momma bounder talked about going with her daddy to a place called Glicko's for root beer in a frosted mug. Remember?

I used to go to Glcko's when it was at a place called Farrport. Farrport doesn't really exist anymore because the airport took all the property. It is in the Wright Road area of Alcoa Highway on the west side of the road. There used to be Glcko's, a Bank (either Bank of Maryville or Blount National), IGA, Duck Inn, and Gerald's Barbershop. That's where all the airbase and airport workers got their haircuts back in the '60's and '70's. We used to get slaw dogs at Glcko's. :ph34r:

Have any idea where Rockwood is?

Our town used to be Booming until it got put up!

Wiped all of our bussiness out.

Who needs highway 27 or 70? when you have the interstate

So, you are blaming that on Oak Ridge? That the drift i'm getting? lol OR and Rockwood are close, but not that close, brother. I also have heard we stole our helmet logo from Rockwood :roflol: Even though we have had the logo since 1969 or so :unsure:

So, you are blaming that on Oak Ridge? That the drift i'm getting? lol OR and Rockwood are close, but not that close, brother. I also have heard we stole our helmet logo from Rockwood :roflol: Even though we have had the logo since 1969 or so :unsure:

I wasnt saying that at all ?

Im not blaming anything on OR!

You guys have the same type of logo as us and Grace.. oh well

We may have had it first but i could care less about all that mess :blink:

Sorry you took it the wrong way :unsure: