Oak Ridge moving down a class?

Why would playing against schools of comparable size possibly be considered "chickening out"? Sounds like a smart move to me.

I don't think nothing is wrong with Oak Ridge moving down. Especially if they don't have the numbers. I guess I was looking at it like a Maryville fan. Maryville was one of the biggest schools in 4A all those years they were winning 4A Titles. All I heard from people was when is Maryville going to man up and play the biggest schools?

I don't think nothing is wrong with Oak Ridge moving down. Especially if they don't have the numbers. I guess I was looking at it like a Maryville fan. Maryville was one of the biggest schools in 4A all those years they were winning 4A Titles. All I heard from people was when is Maryville going to man up and play the biggest schools?

yessir, i got that from your first post lol...I could care less what other schools would say if we moved down personally. I just wanted to know other people's opinions on the matter. Teams like OR and Maryville will always have naysayers because they are both traditionally winning programs. Can't please everyone.

Maybe we can work out a deal with ole Stars, Bounder?

mommaSTARS duz like Big Ed's....Eye thank she haz give tham az much munny az Hazlum give 'em laist weak....Eye'm knott shore eye wood fit in wif tha sigh-en-tiffick smart fleers inn Oke Gridge ....Eye'm moore intwo good spellun and goes-inn-tas....

Pluss if'un tha water momma drunk wuz enny hevvier, eye wood haiv two put a knew too-speed reer axull inn Nellie Belle.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

mommaSTARS duz like Big Ed's....Eye thank she haz give tham az much munny az Hazlum give 'em laist weak....Eye'm knott shore eye wood fit in wif tha sigh-en-tiffick smart fleers inn Oke Gridge ....Eye'm moore intwo good spellun and goes-inn-tas....

Pluss if'un tha water momma drunk wuz enny hevvier, eye wood haiv two put a knew too-speed reer axull inn Nellie Belle.... :popcorneater:

Yeah, cause you know me an ol bounder are just high class fallutin kinda folk...we dont like ta assoshiate with them there country folk down there in Murvil.

Well now Mr. Syunts eye steal thank tha centur ov tha Ewe-knee-vurse iz 825 Lawrence and tha "Big Bang" wuz when'st eye saw Danny Ray Spradlin nock tha taist out ov thiz pore old Ru-Hi Goldun Bare's mouf..... :popcorneater:

Hey, Stars....Was Danny spradlin married to a woman named Carolyn or Caroline? Idk how she spelled it, but i grew up in OR playing football and baseball with their son Josh. I can't remember Josh's dads 1st name, but he was from Maryville, and if i remember correctly was a star baseball player for the Rebs years ago.