Drew Erie signs with UT Martin

orangecrush

This has already come out in the paper, but Drew signed with UT Martin the other day. We are extremely proud of you. Drew has earned all of his accomplishments with hard work on the diamond and in the weightroom. A great kid that will have great success.

Edited by orangecrush

This has already come out in the paper, but Drew signed with UT Martin the other day. We are extremely proud of you. Drew has earned all of his accomplishments with hard work on the diamond and in the weightroom. An great kid that will have great success.

Congrats to the entire Erie family. I don't know who the current UT-Martin catcher is, but he better not take a day off this summer. Mr. Erie is a serious contender to play early and often.

Congrats to the entire Erie family. I don't know who the current UT-Martin catcher is, but he better not take a day off this summer. Mr. Erie is a serious contender to play early and often.

While I am opinionated, and some what critical, I will give credit where credit is due, congrats to Mr. Erie .... hard work and dedication does pay off.

Great the young man got a scholarship but it is unfortunate he ended up at UT-Martin. There baseball program has been sub-par for sometime. We have had a handful of players from Marshall Co. play there and none were happy with the direction of the program. They said the school is content with a sub-par coach.

I think he should try hard to get T. Warbritton (Huntintdon) and Z. Grimes (Perry Co.) to come out and play Martin. I heard both are not playing and going to Martin. I think both of these young men could contribute. Both of these guys played single A ball and were over looked by scouts.A few years from now they could have a really good team.