Perry County?

Well, with our first game being against the Vikings, I thought I'd drop in, and check to see what was up. Unfortunately, there wasnt even a board to be found that even mentioned them. huh.png What happened to all of The Viking Nation? I realize you lost Mr. Football and everything, but there's still a program running over in old Linden isn't there? I was just make sure you guys were still gunna make the trip over this year.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I don't know.. I guess they don't wanna talk cause they already know how this season is gonna be.... oh well. Maybe they'll go by the rules this year? Either way, they'll still get a good ole fashin butt whoopin! Hopefully they can at least score 3 points this year against us... haha The panthers are hungry hungry.gifhungry.gif

Think y'all will ever wanna play Wayne Co. again?

I'm not gonna lie, i wish LC would have played Wayne County last year. We might not have won, but still. You can still say i played against a State Championship team. I don't know what ole Coach Sharp is planning in the future. I hope we play WC again. But it can't be this year obviously. I'm looking forward to the Perry County vs Lewis County game just because i already know how the night will turn out. haha

I'm not gonna lie, i wish LC would have played Wayne County last year. We might not have won, but still. You can still say i played against a State Championship team. I don't know what ole Coach Sharp is planning in the future. I hope we play WC again. But it can't be this year obviously. I'm looking forward to the Perry County vs Lewis County game just because i already know how the night will turn out. haha

What is your beef with PC?

My beef is that our school got embarressed by a 1a school last year.. When we had alot more players than you guys did. This year it's gonna be a different story. My boys Bell, Owen, Graham, Bennett, and Nash is gonna run all over you guys this year plus our line is averaging 270. Each of those players are 4.6's or better. 2 of them are 4.5's. Bell and Graham. Good luck trying to stop the Horses this year.