Perry County?

I believe these kids will make the playoffs even though this is a "rebuilding" year. I believe we will be just fine. I mean it's the first time since 2007 that the Vikings played without Jacob Tucker, Taylor Dill, Garrett Hill, and R.J. Brown. That group got beat by McKenzie last year at the Jamboree 13-0. I think this team will be a good team, i don't think they'll be as good but they are still athletic, big, and talented to be in the top 4 in the Region.

They looked to be the smallest school (size) not numbers at that Huntingdon jamboree, by far. Looked gritty, just small, good effort.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They looked to be the smallest school (size) not numbers at that Huntingdon jamboree, by far. Looked gritty, just small, good effort.

They all have a lot of fight to them because they are trying to show the world that they can win without those seniors from last year. Hopefully we'll do good this year but we'll see on friday against Forrest how much want it because i know they want to win the first game because they gotta play at Lewis Co. (Hohenwald), a 3A school, the next week.

They all have a lot of fight to them because they are trying to show the world that they can win without those seniors from last year. Hopefully we'll do good this year but we'll see on friday against Forrest how much want it because i know they want to win the first game because they gotta play at Lewis Co. (Hohenwald), a 3A school, the next week.

I'm hoping PC beats Forrest. LC doesn't play anybody this week. It's our BYE week. Well i take that back, they scrimmage Hardin on Tuesday. LC beat Columbia Central 21-7 last Friday. Our JV lost but still. It looks like Coach Sharp is gonna pass the ball this year!! I'm excited for when the 24th comes!! But you guys focus on Forrest for right now. One game at a time!

I'm hoping PC beats Forrest. LC doesn't play anybody this week. It's our BYE week. Well i take that back, they scrimmage Hardin on Tuesday. LC beat Columbia Central 21-7 last Friday. Our JV lost but still. It looks like Coach Sharp is gonna pass the ball this year!! I'm excited for when the 24th comes!! But you guys focus on Forrest for right now. One game at a time!

Every year LC beats Columbia in that scrimmage . Do you think that is a set up scrimmage cause Columbia is power house.

Correct mainly WC and MTP run the region but this year it's up for grabs for anyone..well by anyone I mean WC CA Loretto MT.P The Wood and yes even PC. If CA doesn't get it I personally would like to see WC or Mt.P. reason; I know a lot of good people in MT.P and WC always represents Region 6 well.

Working in Columbia today and was just told some of the kid's on CA's team transferred out, didn't see a CA board so posting here since it would affect PC's region if they were some of their returning starters. Anyone else hear anything???

Working in Columbia today and was just told some of the kid's on CA's team transferred out, didn't see a CA board so posting here since it would affect PC's region if they were some of their returning starters. Anyone else hear anything???

That would have a big affect on the region.... I was thinking them and MtP would finish in the top

I haven't heard anything like that. I just know the starting QB was hurt the other night. Not sure for how long. I missed the 2 scrimmage so I didn't see the hit he took