Milan Bulldogs 2012

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't no doubt that Paul Ward Stadium will be rocking when the bulldogs come a knocking. As I'm sure you know, it's mighty tough to beat the Stangs at home. Remember 2003? Quite possibly the best high school football game I've had the pleasure of watching, well that one and us vs Alcoa in 2004...

2003 was a great game at Paul Ward. But there was 1 better that I liked at Paul Ward between the Dawgs and the Stangs. 1998 in the playoffs, remember that one? Pretty much the same as 2003, just a different result!!! LOL!!!

Ain't no doubt that Paul Ward Stadium will be rocking when the bulldogs come a knocking. As I'm sure you know, it's mighty tough to beat the Stangs at home. Remember 2003? Quite possibly the best high school football game I've had the pleasure of watching, well that one and us vs Alcoa in 2004...

The last 3 games played between Milan and Huntingdon at Paul Ward have been BullDawg Victories!!!

Red Warrior, although I agree you guys would probably beat us, the rest of your comments are crazy. I don't think you would whip us but you never know. Anything is possible. When you are dealing with two very talented teams like this anything can happen.

The main thing that makes no sense is your comment about trenton. This is one of our longest running rivalries. They are located only a few miles from us and the gates are always HUGE!!! How would we make more money playing you guys instead of Trenton. In case you didn't know we play in a district with 10 teams. There is not much room for non-district games. And our rivalries with Huntingdon, Humboldt and Trenton will make way more money for Milan than playing Henry Co.

FactsOnly:

1 Henry County would put more butts in seats in Milan than would Milan

2 Henry County at Milan would set an all time attendance record for a Milan home game

3 Peabody will not defeat Milan this year

4 Peabody will cause Milan to become concerned about Trenton's future after this year

5 Trenton's will have a winning record against Milan over the next five years (provided no change in coaching staffs)

6 Milan's deserved reputation as a powerhouse will remain intact despite their struggles with Trenton

FactsOnly:

2 Henry County at Milan would set an all time attendance record for a Milan home game

4 Peabody will cause Milan to become concerned about Trenton's future after this year

5 Trenton's will have a winning record against Milan over the next five years (provided no change in coaching staffs)

6 Milan's deserved reputation as a powerhouse will remain intact despite their struggles with Trenton

I hope your still on Coach T in 5 years! Don't quit your day job!!

FactsOnly:

I know HC is about to pee in their drawers to get Milan on their schedule because they are finally competitive and would probably beat Milan....but HC has had 15 chances to beat Milan....didn't happen....HC has almost 3 times the student population as Milan so stay in your own league...and HC fans have been eating tainted catfish if they think Milan would drop Humboldt, Trenton or Huntingdon to schedule them, even if it was a million dollar gate...those rivalries go back 70-80- years

There's my homey!! See ya next week in Trenton!!!