Milan Bulldogs 2012

Red Warrior, although I agree you guys would probably beat us, the rest of your comments are crazy. I don't think you would whip us but you never know. Anything is possible. When you are dealing with two very talented teams like this anything can happen.

The main thing that makes no sense is your comment about trenton. This is one of our longest running rivalries. They are located only a few miles from us and the gates are always HUGE!!! How would we make more money playing you guys instead of Trenton. In case you didn't know we play in a district with 10 teams. There is not much room for non-district games. And our rivalries with Huntingdon, Humboldt and Trenton will make way more money for Milan than playing Henry Co.

You can think but you want but the truth is plain and clear...Morris will NOT schedule Henry County unless he is almost certain of a win...check the history of the series. I'm sure you make good money playing Trenton but it is a fraction of what you would make losing to Henry County...and that's why it won't ever happen...Morris won't schedule us unless it's a sure win and those days are OVER!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can think but you want but the truth is plain and clear...Morris will NOT schedule Henry County unless he is almost certain of a win...check the history of the series. I'm sure you make good money playing Trenton but it is a fraction of what you would make losing to Henry County...and that's why it won't ever happen...Morris won't schedule us unless it's a sure win and those days are OVER!!!

Pointed noted. I won't argue about it anymore. I admitted that you guys would probably beat us, so no need for me to say anymore about that. As for the gate on the game, you can think what you want to. I obviously am not going to change your mind. The people that live in Gibson Co and know these rivalries can see your ignorance. Have a nice day!!

Pointed noted. I won't argue about it anymore. I admitted that you guys would probably beat us, so no need for me to say anymore about that. As for the gate on the game, you can think what you want to. I obviously am not going to change your mind. The people that live in Gibson Co and know these rivalries can see your ignorance. Have a nice day!!

YOUR ignorance is amazing. Venture outside of Gibson County sometime and come to a game up here. THEN if you say your Gibson County gates are as much as you would have with HC coming to Milan, I would give you the DUNCE CAP! Don't misunderstand me...I know a Milan-Trenton gate will be big, but not nearly as big as a Milan-HC gate. But it will NEVER happen...Morris would rather play a smaller school than play the big boys. My hat is off to Trenton for playing them. Morris played us the first year Gaddis was here and they beat us 14-7 in a year we were 2-8...and once Gaddis got things going Milan disappeared from the schedule. I wonder why?

YOUR ignorance is amazing. Venture outside of Gibson County sometime and come to a game up here. THEN if you say your Gibson County gates are as much as you would have with HC coming to Milan, I would give you the DUNCE CAP! Don't misunderstand me...I know a Milan-Trenton gate will be big, but not nearly as big as a Milan-HC gate. But it will NEVER happen...Morris would rather play a smaller school than play the big boys. My hat is off to Trenton for playing them. Morris played us the first year Gaddis was here and they beat us 14-7 in a year we were 2-8...and once Gaddis got things going Milan disappeared from the schedule. I wonder why?

0-15,,,,,,,Maybe Morris and the Milan Bulldogs got tired of waiting for the Catfish boys to get better. Zero out of Fifteen,

heck who's gonna travel to Paris to watch a bunch of geese lay eggs!!!!!!

0-15,,,,,,,Maybe Morris and the Milan Bulldogs got tired of waiting for the Catfish boys to get better. Zero out of Fifteen,

heck who's gonna travel to Paris to watch a bunch of geese lay eggs!!!!!!

If last season's jamboree was any indication, a bunch of you. popcorneater.gif

Edited by RedSwarm10

BigPurple and RedSwarm, if I may interject. I am looking forward to seeing Trenton, Henry Co. and, as bad as I hate to say it, Milan play some football this Friday!

BigPurple, any predictions on this Friday? And more importantly, the 17th, when The Dawgs make their first trip to the new Walter Kilzer Stadium? popcorneater.gif

BigPurple and RedSwarm, if I may interject. I am looking forward to seeing Trenton, Henry Co. and, as bad as I hate to say it, Milan play some football this Friday!

BigPurple, any predictions on this Friday? And more importantly, the 17th, when The Dawgs make their first trip to the new Walter Kilzer Stadium? popcorneater.gif

I have the upmost respect for your coach, Joe Gaddis. Watching these two teams play last year, I thought that Milan just had alot more talent. No disrespect intended, but that game was over at halftime.

I feel that with us bringing most everyone back from last years team, we will probably still be more talented. However, I know what Gaddis can do. Good coaching can take less talent along way. I would expect this game to be alot closer this year and for Trenton to be much improved. No matter how much smack I may talk about Trenton, its just because we are rivals. I wish you guys the best this year, except when you play us. My Prediction on the game 35-14 Milan with a chance that it is closer.

Lol Huntingdon may have exited earlier than the Bulldogs but the bottom line is that those very same Mustangs flat out layed the smack down on the dogs in their own back yard!

True that!!! As much as I can't stand the Mustanks, I do respect you guys. I just hope the boys in purple can return the favor this year and I think they will. One thing is for sure, Paul Ward will be rockin'!!!

True that!!! As much as I can't stand the Mustanks, I do respect you guys. I just hope the boys in purple can return the favor this year and I think they will. One thing is for sure, Paul Ward will be rockin'!!!

BigPurple you threw a low blow on that other board about Dysheekie. Now I must start on you. Understand its all in fun. I invented Dysheekie but it seems she has grown into a monster I now must tame. LOL

BigPurple you threw a low blow on that other board about Dysheekie. Now I must start on you. Understand its all in fun. I invented Dysheekie but it seems she has grown into a monster I now must tame. LOL

Sorry, just looking at past results and know that UC could use some defensive help!!! I really hope you guys have a great season and are as improved on defense as everyone is saying.