Coffee Co vs. Shelbyville

raider99

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say. The Raiders Defense shutout Lebanon in the Jamboree. But I would say Shelbyville is better than Lebanon. Last year the issue was poor defense and offensive turnovers. If that has been addressed this off season, which from everything Ive heard both areas are much improved, this could be a competitive game. Morton and Rozier may both put on a show Friday night. Lets see who has the better Defense and who makes fewer mistakes. Also, hopefully Special Teams is addressed. Blocked punts, Returns allowed for touchdowns, and poor kicking and punting killed us last year a lot more than people realize.

This is hard for me to say how I think. I haven't heard much about Shelbyville. With Morton being a sr this year this could smell trouble for as more than last years game. However I have faith in the new 3-4 we're running and that our D has improved and is able to stop him. I agree though with CCHSRaiders, him and Rozier are going to light the stats up. Whether that lights the score board up is up to the two defenses and who has the most heart. Sadly I wont be at this game as I gotta work Friday night. I don't get off until 11 which means I may end up missing the post game show. Good luck Raiders and I'll check back for stats!

Off topic: Is there away to check this site from my smartphone? I'm new to the smartphone world lol