SMITH COUNTY - WHITE COUNTY

scooter

I can't wait to travel up to Sparta Friday night!!! I'm sure we wil show up different than Saturday night. Two muffed punts can be fixed. The defense looked good.. held their offense twice inside the twenty.. two INT's looked decent. My opinion is if we get at least a 10 or 14 point lead our defense can hold up.. But offense will come around friday! Last year the offense didn't show out much in the jamboree but turned out to be outsanding last year. Looking forward to a good year! All I can really remember from last year is Sparta had #4 who was a quick and a good back.. I'm sure they have improved. But good things will come to the owls this year!!!!

SCP!!

GO BIG OWLS!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the best way to get there coming from carthage on I-40? Thanks.....Is kickoff 7 or 7:30?

I40 to Cookeville - exit Livingston/Sparta - right on hwy 111 to Sparta and school is on the left. 7:00 kickoff - takes about 1 hr. to get there. Be safe!!

Edited by scooter

You will one day my friend lol. Then what you gonna do when the well runs dry.

Rocking Chair these kids think that their gonna be young forever. LMBO I guess we used to think that way to when we were their age! :roflol:

Any ways on to the important stuff! THE OWLS 2012 RUN STARTS TONIGHT!!!! White County is a team on the rise and they are gonna come out fightin tooth and nail. But we have one of if not the best coaching staffs around and I'd bet the farm that Coach and the boys have a plan that they are ready to execute to perfection! White County I hate it for ya but yall are the first wall of many that the OWLS are about run through this year!!!! Now somebody pass the MAYNORDAISE!!!!!!! :thumb:

Edited by maynordaisesammich