East Hamilton -vs- Ooltewah

BEAST27

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After plucking the birds from Signal Mtn. the Canes are ready to show the Owls some bad weather. The Canes have worked hard and now deserve to win for a while. It will be a long ride home for the Owls next week.

not to nit-pic,but what long drive?hahahaha.....owls are a backyard neighbor.Anyway,hurricanes should have a good chance at beating the owls friday,but I dont see 54-14 coming outta this.Ooltewah's LBs aren't going to disappear or whatever happened to the beagles LBs!!Ooltewah lost a TON of players,but the ones that return are pretty good.,...but like the old saying goes dont pick with your heart,pick with your head.

I dont think the Canes can get the wide open shots at the end-zone like they did lastweek...........Logan s good but there s better LB play in Ooltewah.........gonna be closer than some may think

Agreed! I just believe the Canes will pull away and win by two scores at the end. Anywhere between 9 and 16 points in a bout where I see it. But it will be a fight to the end. GO CANES!!!

This one will be fun. I still thinl the Owls look at Eh as little brother. No matter what EH did to Signal the Owls think they can easily win. Owls have never played Signal so they do not respect EH victory. What they do remember is last years beat down . I am sure EH does to and that should be plenty of motivation. Revenge is on their mind.

Both teams are talented and I can not give the edge to Owls speed or the power and physical play of EH. Think its a classic [ who wants it more.]

Friend vs Friend

Backyard brawl.

Braggin rights for the neighborhood.

This one will be fun. I still thinl the Owls look at Eh as little brother. No matter what EH did to Signal the Owls think they can easily win. Owls have never played Signal so they do not respect EH victory. What they do remember is last years beat down . I am sure EH does to and that should be plenty of motivation. Revenge is on their mind.

Both teams are talented and I can not give the edge to Owls speed or the power and physical play of EH. Think its a classic [ who wants it more.]

Friend vs Friend

Backyard brawl.

Braggin rights for the neighborhood.

Just like a TomCat....sitting on the fence. The Canes have more heart, on both sides of the ball. Plus, it's time to show big brother who's all grown up. canes will take this none....