Perry County @ Lewis County

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can OBJECT firmly to the above statement...... I know when the call, and whom asked what. Coach Sharp called someone from PC's staff asking for an early season game.

Either way you are seeing a-lot more of this close to home play for non-region games these days. School's simply cant afford to travel like they used to, especially 1A schools. I remember back in the late ninety's early two thousands we would get to go on good ball trips for non-region games to Kings Academy up in east TN and Red Boiling springs and different places. The day of renting the travel bus is gone. And to MTscouter I have to agree, can remember playing on the CA field the grass is so thick it's like a cushion. None of you the guys ever got to go down and play USJ, back in the day was the nicest field around in 1A.

And PC kids going to the fair looking for a fight. lol Last year the story was going to LC and knocking down mailboxes. What is next year's story going to the LC nursing home kicking the elderly???

So for the game: hoping it will be a close and safe one. Don't know much about LC what they had return and whatnot, figure it will be ground and pound though. But probably more speed than power if the young guys we saw last year where any indication. PC ran up against a little of both last week from Forrest in number 8 and 45. Thought the D handled that pretty well only giving up 14. The O was played a little to conservative for me, but I can understand that when dealing with young decision making. But time to grow up now.

THAT'S A LIE!!!! Everyone on here knows you don't have $100. roflol.gif If Bell couldnt catch him, then I know Lu could. Who's gunna come play the part of Lu for your practice? What about Owen or Nash? Who is gunna cover Vandy if we take the notion to throw the rock? What happens when we line up and run it right down your throat? (Forrest didnt have too much trouble)

LC-40

PC-0

I'll consider it a loss if LC doesnt pitch a shut out.

You are probably shocked my that race too, Dray outran the "Fastest Man" in West TN some years ago, they said he ran the same 40 time. Sorry...

You're are definitely right, I am broke as Mother Hubbard's Cupboard. Forrest was also ranked as high as 8th in some 2A polls... So don't blow the mercy horn just yet, and any team struggles in the first game. Even good ones. Your 2008 team almost lost to MTP. Good thing you guys went for two.... Also Mr. H, I am honestly kidding about the 1-10 defense, don't call Coach just yet. Good Luck to both teams.

Time to throw the Gasoline on the fire.....

PC in a SHOCKER

25 trick plays have been added to the playbook. You Guys are terrible at trick plays,

"Coach why is the ball in the air? Are they allowed to do that?"

A new 1-10 Defense has been put into the scheme.

You can't use a blocking system if no one is on the line.

And Usain Bolt was added to the roster last night.... Shhh, don't tell no body!!!

By the way, I have a $100 that says Ryan Bell couldn't catch Dray mercer in a footrace today. Dray will be at practice today running the wingT for our Scout O....

Hey it's all good. When yall see the number six on our players back, you'll know he is taking it to the house. When you see the numbers 5, 24, and 7 on someones back, you'll know they'll be taking it to the house too. Your fastest player i saw was 21 and he wasn't even that fast. Bell, Owen, Nash, and Graham could hawk hime down. If he even gets in open field. By the way, Bell has given 2 of our players concussions. Hopefully he don't kill anybody because he is pumped. Don't forget our line. Bigger, Faster and Stronger than PC's. Guy's i'm telling you, your chances of winning is slim to none. But hey, We said that last year too!!! Yall had a much better team then!! Now we have a much better team than last year.. Good luck fellas. Hopefully nobody gets hurt... But i ain't making any promises roflol.gif

I can't wait to see Lewis County's face when #36 comes through that wimpy line of Hohenwalds and just completely devours y'alls running back or quarterback. You guys obviously didn't see his hit on the #41 kid from Forrest. How about #24? He played great as well on the Defense. I'm sorry but i'm not going to predict a score but listen there's nobody gonna beat Perry County 40-0. To be completely honest i don't see anyone on their schedule that will do that, not even Mount Pleasant. Shoot Hohenwald won't even beat Summit, Spring Hill, or East Hickman by that much. Perry County's better than what y'all "think" you saw the other night. Sorry but y'alls "studs" won't be much at all. I can see Forrest beating y'all 40-0 though. This old man is done. Had to say something since i've been working all day.

Edited by PCsupporter4life